1. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
5. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
9. Pain that feels hot as if it were on fire.
13. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
16. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
17. In bed.
18. Type genus of the Amiidae.
19. Misery resulting from affliction.
20. A fabric with prominent rounded crosswise ribs.
21. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
22. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
23. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
24. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
26. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
27. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
29. A mountain peak in the Andes in Peru (21,709 feet high).
31. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
33. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
34. Deprived of parents by death or desertion.
38. Small genus of hairy herbs with yellow flowers.
44. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
46. (heraldry) The official symbols of a family, state, etc..
49. Of or relating to the uvea of the eye.
50. A master's degree in business.
52. A commercial center and river port in western Germany on the Rhine River.
53. Any of various amines (such as putrescine or cadaverine) formed by the action of putrefactive bacteria.
54. A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own.
57. Something with a round shape like a flat circular plate.
59. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
60. cause to accept or become hardened to.
61. The capital of Turkey.
62. A religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof.
63. Informal terms for a mother.
64. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
65. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
67. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
68. A Loloish language.
71. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
73. Fine ravellings of cotton or linen fibers.
75. City in northern Austria on the Danube.
77. An associate degree in nursing.
78. The condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness.
80. A public promotion of some product or service.
81. Patron saint of Wales (circa 520-600).
84. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
85. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
88. A master's degree in education.
90. Arranged in or consisting of laminae.
92. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
94. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
95. Squash bugs.
96. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
98. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
99. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
100. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
101. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
102. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
1. An orderly arrangement.
2. A separate part of a whole.
3. The male ruler of an empire.
4. Suddenly and violently broken open especially from internal pressure.
5. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. East Asian perennial having large reddish-orange black-spotted flowers with reflexed petals.
8. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
9. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
10. A region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light.
11. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
12. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
13. Austrian writer (1881-1942).
14. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
15. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
25. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
28. A city in Veneto.
30. Tropical tree of the East Indies cultivated for its edible fruit.
32. Call upon in supplication.
35. A city in north central Morocco.
36. A member of a clan.
37. A television broadcast.
39. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
40. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
41. (prefix) Within.
42. Guinea fowl.
43. The state or fact of existing.
47. An extensive grassy and nearly treeless plain (especially in Latin America).
48. A drama set to music.
51. Largest known toad species.
55. Chief deity of Zoroastrianism.
56. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
58. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
63. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
66. A Japanese shrub that resembles members of the genus Spiraea.
67. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
69. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
70. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
72. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
74. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
76. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
79. Any of the openings to the nasal cavities that allow air to flow through the cavities to the pharynx.
80. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
82. By bad luck.
83. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
86. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
87. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
89. A light touch or stroke.
91. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
93. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
97. A radioactive element of the actinide series.