1. (of light) Lacking in intensity or brightness.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. A major god.
12. (football) Of advancing the ball by throwing it.
16. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
17. By bad luck.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. An Eskimo hut.
20. (Canada) A sled pulled by dogs.
24. The act of catching an object with the hands.
27. A large number or amount.
28. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
31. The content of cognition.
32. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
34. A sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury.
39. A doctor's degree in optometry.
41. More of the same adv.
43. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
45. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Carolinas.
47. (trademark) An acrylic fiber or the lightweight crease-resistant fabric made with Orlon yarns.
48. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
49. United States explorer who (with Meriwether Lewis) led an expedition from St. Louis to the mouth of the Columbia River.
50. Any distracting maneuver (as a mock attack).
51. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
54. A way of regarding situations or topics etc..
56. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
57. Step on it.
58. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
59. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
60. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
62. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
64. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
67. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
69. In operation or operational.
70. The capital and largest city of South Korea.
72. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
74. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
77. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
78. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
80. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
83. The 8th letter of the Greek alphabet.
88. A branch of the Tai languages.
89. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
91. The lowest brass wind instrument.
92. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
93. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
94. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
96. Tag the base runner to get him out.
97. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
98. Chief port of Yemen.
99. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
100. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A large number or amount.
2. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
3. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
4. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
5. A city in northwestern Syria.
6. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
7. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
8. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
9. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
12. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
15. The froth produced by soaps or detergents.
21. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
22. Applying to all or most members of a category or group.
23. Of or concerning this or that.
25. Something (especially a game) that is played again.
26. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. An informal term for a father.
33. The state capital of South Australia.
35. Put someone through a debriefing and make him report.
36. Belonging to or prescribed for celiac disease.
37. An unbroken or imperfectly broken mustang.
38. A flask for carrying water.
40. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
42. An evergreen tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in tropical America and Africa and Asia.
44. The ratio of reflected to incident light.
46. One of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water).
52. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
53. Affected manners intended to impress others.
55. A city in east central Texas.
61. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
63. Small Asian deer with small antlers and a cry like a bark.
64. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
65. A soft partly suppressed laugh.
66. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
67. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
68. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
69. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
71. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
73. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
75. Situated in or facing or moving toward the east.
76. Crested screamers.
77. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
79. Any distinct time period in a sequence of events.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. Jordan's port.
84. A chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck.
85. At or constituting a border or edge.
86. A town in north central Oklahoma.
87. Type genus of the Majidae.
90. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
95. An associate degree in nursing.