1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. Type genus of the family Lepadidae.
9. Endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys.
13. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
16. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
17. Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
18. On or toward the lee.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. Ritual hand movement in Hindu religious dancing.
22. Take by theft.
23. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
24. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
26. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
27. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
29. Foul with waste matter.
32. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
35. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
37. The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.
40. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
41. Made uninhabitable.
44. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
45. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
47. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
50. Having been read.
51. A Loloish language.
53. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
54. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
55. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
57. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
59. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
60. An organized body of related information.
63. Hidden from general view or use.
65. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
66. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
69. A short composition for a solo instrument.
70. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
73. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people.
75. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
76. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
77. A person who is rejected (from society or home).
80. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
84. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
88. (informal) Of the highest quality.
92. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
93. Plausible glib talk (especially useful to a salesperson).
94. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
96. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
97. The habitation of wild animals.
98. Plaything consisting of a child's toy bear (usually plush and stuffed with soft materials).
99. A Hindu prince or king in India.
100. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
1. By bad luck.
2. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
3. Distant in either space or time.
4. A genus of Lamnidae.
5. Deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning).
6. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
7. The month following March and preceding May.
8. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
9. A flexible container with a single opening.
10. The twelfth month of the civil year.
11. The pelt of a leopard.
12. An analgesic for mild pain.
13. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
14. Using speech rather than writing.
15. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. Filled with fear or apprehension.
28. Assistance in time of difficulty.
30. Muslim name for God.
31. A disposition to behave in a certain way.
33. A television broadcast.
34. A vowel whose quality or length is changed to indicate linguistic distinctions (such as sing sang sung song).
36. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
38. A headlong rush of people on a common impulse.
39. Comic dramatist of ancient Greece (342-292 BC).
42. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
43. Imperial moths.
46. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
48. A telegram sent abroad.
49. Robbery at gunpoint.
52. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
56. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
58. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
61. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
62. Officially entered in a roll or list.
64. A resident of Utah.
67. Being one more than one hundred.
68. A city in southern Finland.
71. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
72. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
74. The part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled.
78. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
79. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
81. The highest level or degree attainable.
82. A system of high tension cables by which electrical power is distributed throughout a region.
83. In an idle manner.
85. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
86. The food served and eaten at one time.
87. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
89. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
90. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
91. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
92. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
95. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.