1. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
4. A squeaking sound.
9. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
13. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
16. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
17. In some classifications considered a genus of the subfamily Lutrinae.
18. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
19. The capital and largest city of Japan.
20. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
21. A substance that produces a fragrant odor when burned.
23. A salesman who travels to call on customers.
25. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
27. (Greek mythology) The Greek personification of death.
29. Avatar of Vishnu.
30. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
31. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
32. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
36. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
39. A linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth.
42. Of or in or relating to the nose.
45. A married German woman.
46. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
47. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
48. A gripping hand tool with two hinged arms and (usually) serrated jaws.
50. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
52. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
57. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
58. The dressed hairy coat of a mammal.
60. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
62. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
64. Jordan's port.
66. A public promotion of some product or service.
67. (Middle East) An ornamental metal cup-shaped holder for a hot coffee cup.
68. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
69. A mountain in the Andes in Argentina (22,047 feet high).
70. Military barracks in a garrison town.
74. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
78. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
85. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
89. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
90. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
94. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
95. Wild and domestic cattle.
96. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
97. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
98. A notable achievement.
99. In or of the month preceding the present one.
100. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
101. The second largest city in Tunisia.
102. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
3. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
4. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
5. Disparaging terms for small people.
6. Make an etching of.
7. Of or relating to or involving an area.
8. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
9. Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root.
10. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
11. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
12. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
13. Belgian cosmologist who proposed the big-bang theory of the origin of the universe (1894-1966).
14. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
15. An island northwest of Wales.
22. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
24. A rude decoration inscribed on rocks or walls.
26. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
28. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
33. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
34. An expression of greeting.
35. By bad luck.
37. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
38. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
40. A city in northwestern Somalia.
41. Wine from muscat grapes.
43. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
44. All the New World monkeys except marmosets and tamarins.
49. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
51. A state of sanctification by God.
53. With rapid movements.
54. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
55. Of a light brown or yellowish brown color n 1.
56. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
59. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
61. (used with singular count nouns) Colloquial for `not a' or `not one' or `never a'.
63. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
65. God of wealth and love.
71. One of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects.
72. Toward the mouth or oral region.
73. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
74. Belgian cosmologist who proposed the big-bang theory of the origin of the universe (1894-1966).
75. One million periods per second.
76. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
77. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
78. A bachelor's degree in science.
79. Absent without permission.
80. In or of the present month.
81. An informal term for a father.
82. A small cake leavened with yeast.
83. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
84. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
86. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
87. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
88. A quantity of no importance.
91. The month following February and preceding April.
92. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
93. Charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government.