1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Muslim name for God.
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
13. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. Cause to be annoyed, irritated, or resentful.
18. A city in east central Texas.
19. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. A vasodilator (trade name Loniten) used to treat severe hypertension.
23. The capital of the state of Kansas.
25. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
27. A large fleet.
29. Relating to or characteristic of people of Rome.
30. Having removed clothing.
31. The female or generative principle.
33. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. A drug (trade name Inocor) used intravenously in heart failure.
41. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
44. A glancing rebound.
46. A state in New England.
47. One millionth of a gram.
48. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
51. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
53. Living quarters at a college or university where students live.
55. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
57. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
58. On or toward the lee.
59. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
61. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
62. A wealthy man (who made his fortune in the Orient).
64. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
65. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
67. A doctor's degree in religion.
68. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
69. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
70. An associate degree in nursing.
71. A state in New England.
72. An affirmative.
74. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
76. A soft silvery metallic element.
78. New World skinks.
80. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
83. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
85. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
93. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
97. Towards the side away from the wind.
98. Flesh of any of various freshwater fishes of the families Centrarchidae of North America or Cyprinidae of Europe.
99. (New Testament) Disciple of Jesus.
101. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
102. Either extremity of something that has length.
103. A genus of Pyralidae.
104. Noisy talk.
105. The basic unit of money in Albania.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing.
5. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
6. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
7. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
8. God of dawn and light.
9. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
10. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
11. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
12. A knob used to release the catch when opening a door (often called `doorhandle' in Great Britain).
13. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
14. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
15. Any of several large turkey-like game birds of the family Cracidae.
22. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
24. A river in the east central United States.
26. Anise-flavored Greek liquor.
28. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
32. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
34. A tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction.
35. The capital of Croatia.
37. Mites and ticks.
39. A gene that causes normal cells to change into cancerous tumor cells.
40. Cracks or fissures in the skin (especially around the mouth or anus).
42. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
43. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
45. Beautiful daughter of Minos and Pasiphae.
49. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
50. A sails-shaped constellation in the southern hemisphere near Carina.
52. A medical establishment run by a group of medical specialists.
54. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
56. A large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm.
60. Russian physicist (1895-1971).
63. South African term for `boss'.
66. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
73. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
75. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
77. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
79. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
81. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
82. Bar temporarily.
84. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
86. Chief port of Yemen.
87. In bed.
88. Avatar of Vishnu.
89. City in eastern Belgium.
90. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
91. Any competition.
92. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
94. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
95. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
96. A polymer of vinyl chloride used instead of rubber in electric cables.
97. A rounded projection or protuberance.
100. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.