1. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
5. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
13. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
17. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
18. A drawstring bag for holding money.
19. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
20. Remove the clip from.
21. National capital of Kiribati.
22. A quantity of no importance.
23. A characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling.
24. Regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god).
25. Cause to go crazy.
27. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
29. Lower in esteem.
31. After noon.
33. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
36. A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together.
40. (of e.g. celestial bodies) Above the horizon.
42. A state in New England.
43. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
44. Used of a single unit or thing.
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. Situated at an apex.
51. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
52. An endorsement made in a passport that allows the bearer to enter the country issuing it v 1.
54. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
55. A kind of loud horn formerly used on motor vehicles.
57. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
59. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
61. A fractional monetary unit in Bahrain and Iraq and Jordan and Kuwait and Southern Yemen and Yemen.
62. A deep bow.
64. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
65. A journey for some purpose (usually including the return).
66. Elder brother of Krishna.
69. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
70. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
72. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
73. The capital of Morocco.
75. An associate degree in nursing.
76. Of or relating to or suggestive of dreams.
81. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
83. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
87. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
90. An accountant certified by the state.
91. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
95. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
96. Type genus of the Upupidae.
97. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
99. A strong emotion.
100. Not reflecting light.
101. Water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere v 1.
102. The sixth month of the civil year.
103. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
104. The eleventh month of the civil year.
1. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
2. (electronics) Designating sound transmission or recording or reproduction over a single channel.
3. A cravat with wide square ends.
4. Scottish geneticist (son of John Haldane) who contributed to the development of population genetics.
5. Pierce with a sharp stake or point.
6. An uproarious party.
7. (prefix) Within.
8. (comparative of `near') Being the one of two that is less distant in space.
9. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
10. A port city in southwestern Iran.
11. The 23rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
12. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
13. The basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the System International d'Unites.
14. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
15. Produced by a manufacturing process.
16. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
26. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
28. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
30. A small cake leavened with yeast.
32. Sideboard with compartments for holding bottles.
34. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
35. The electrode in a transistor where electrons originate.
37. (biology) Nearest to or facing toward the axis of an organ or organism.
38. The area of the states of North Carolina and South Carolina.
39. A member of the Ku Klux Klan.
41. A rosid dicot genus that includes moon carrots.
46. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
48. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
49. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
50. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
53. A state in which the level of carbon dioxide in the blood is lower than normal.
56. Excited in anticipation.
58. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
60. The capital of Eritrea.
63. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
67. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
71. Genus of large brown long-billed wading birds found in warm swampy regions of the Western Hemisphere.
74. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
77. Greek mythology.
78. Order by virtue of superior authority.
79. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
80. Extremely pleasing.
82. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
83. A Mid-Atlantic state.
84. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
85. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
86. A Hindu prince or king in India.
88. God of death.
89. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
92. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
93. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
94. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
98. A public promotion of some product or service.