1. An (apparently) flying object whose nature is unknown.
4. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
9. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
13. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
16. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
17. Greek author of fables (circa 620-560 BC).
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. The foot of a human being.
20. Water frozen in the solid state.
21. A contorted facial expression.
23. A town in northern Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
25. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
27. Of a cask or barrel.
29. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
30. An Italian woman of rank.
31. Improved or corrected by critical editing.
33. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
36. The act of taking something from someone unlawfully.
39. Morally bad or wrong.
41. Capable of being bent or flexed or twisted without breaking.
45. Having short a smooth or spirally ridged shell with thick usually toothed outer lip and toothed operculum.
46. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
48. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
50. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
54. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
56. A large fleet.
58. Have legs that curve outward at the knees.
60. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
61. Sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat) section or component of something.
62. Gracefully slender.
63. A licensed medical practitioner.
65. Common black European thrush.
66. English essayist (1775-1834).
70. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
71. A heavy gray-white metallic element.
74. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
75. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
78. Informal terms for a mother.
80. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
84. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
85. Devoid of any feeling of awe or reverence.
88. Somewhat flattened cylindrical squid.
90. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
91. (Greek mythology) The beautiful daughter of Zeus and Leda who was abducted by Paris.
92. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
94. An acute febrile highly contagious viral disease.
95. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
96. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
97. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
98. The dressed hairy coat of a mammal.
1. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
2. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A body of water cut off from a larger body by a reef of sand or coral.
5. (Irish) The sea personified.
6. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
7. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
8. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
9. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
10. A state in midwestern United States.
11. A member of a social and cultural elite especially a descendant of an Old New England family.
12. The fatty flesh of eel.
13. become turned or set on end.
14. Income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments.
15. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
22. Carbon fuel produced by distillation of coal.
24. A large heavy knife used in Central and South America as a weapon or for cutting vegetation.
26. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
28. Grown for its thickened edible aromatic root.
32. (prefix) Within.
34. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
35. A town in Italy in southwestern Sicily near the coast.
37. Relating to or associated with heat.
38. A mining town in southern Wales.
40. An associate degree in applied science.
42. A knife that can be fixed to the end of a rifle and used as a weapon.
43. Light in a transparent protective case.
44. A genus of evergreen climbers.
47. Impairment resulting from long use.
51. An informal term for a father.
52. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
53. (used of conduct or character) Deserving or bringing disgrace or shame.
55. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
57. A person forced to flee from home or country.
59. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
64. Common gray wild goose of Europe.
65. The fatty flesh of eel.
67. Having a claw or claws.
68. A bachelor's degree in music.
69. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
72. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
73. Make amendments to.
76. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
77. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
79. One thousandth of a second.
81. (British slang) An unpleasant smell.
82. An Eskimo hut.
83. A journey or route all the way around a particular place or area.
86. Late time of life.
87. Towards the side away from the wind.
89. Used of a single unit or thing.
93. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
94. Not out.