1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
12. God of love and erotic desire.
16. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
17. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
18. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
19. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
20. A motley assortment of things.
22. A basin for washing the hands (`wash-hand basin' is a British expression).
24. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
25. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
26. Plot of land belonging to an English parish church or an ecclesiastical office.
28. Be compatible or in accordance with.
31. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
33. Of or relating to or characteristic of Myanmar or its people.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. A state in northwestern North America.
40. A doctor's degree in optometry.
41. A member of a Germanic people who invaded northern Italy in the 6th century.
46. A progressive disease of the central nervous system marked by increasing lack of coordination and advancing to paralysis and death within a year of the appearance of symptoms.
48. Of or relating to Papua or its people or language.
49. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
50. (formerly) A writing tablet made of slate.
52. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
54. A telegram sent abroad.
55. United States writer of stories and plays (1894-1946).
56. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
57. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
59. The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service.
60. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
61. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
63. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
65. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
66. A Spanish title of respect for a married woman.
71. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
72. A woman's dress style that imitates the caftan cloaks worn by men in the Near East.
74. The 10th and last incarnation of Vishnu.
77. Made of wood of the aspen tree n.
80. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
81. Being one more than one hundred.
82. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
86. The presence of a virus in the blood stream.
90. A river in southwestern England rising in Gloucestershire and flowing through Bristol to empty into the estuary of the Severn.
91. An accessory or adjoining anatomical parts or appendages (especially of the embryo).
93. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
94. A Loloish language.
95. A team of professional baseball players who play and travel together.
96. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
98. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
99. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
100. A song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation).
101. Morally bad or wrong.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. God of death.
2. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
3. A pauper who lives by begging.
4. Feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious.
5. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
6. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
7. Water accumulated in the bilge of a ship.
8. The overhang at the lower edge of a roof.
9. A resident of Alabama.
10. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
11. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
12. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
13. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
14. Produced by a manufacturing process.
15. A stock exchange in New York.
21. Speak unfavorably about.
23. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
27. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
29. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
30. A failure to maintain a higher state.
32. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
34. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
36. Inaccessible and sparsely populated.
37. A narcotic antagonist (trade name Nalline) that counteracts the effects of narcotics (especially the effects of poisoning by morphine).
38. A genus of evergreen shrub that grows in New Zealand.
42. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
43. Type genus of the Musaceae.
44. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
45. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
47. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
51. A nonflammable liquid (trade name Ethrane) used as an inhalation general anesthetic.
53. Wild llama.
58. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
62. An awkward stupid person.
64. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
67. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
68. A soft blackish-brown resinous exudate from various rockroses used in perfumes especially as a fixative.
69. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
70. A radioactive transuranic element.
73. Without force or sincere effort.
75. Chinese tree cultivated especially in Philippines and India for its edible fruit.
76. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
78. The ninth month of the civil year.
79. A pointed projection.
83. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
84. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
85. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
87. Austrian physicist and philosopher who introduced the Mach number and who founded logical positivism (1838-1916).
88. The British system of withholding tax.
89. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
90. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
92. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
97. The eleventh month of the civil year.