1. The United Nations agency concerned with the international collection of meteorological data.
4. Be in accord.
9. Fail to do something.
13. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Any system of principles or beliefs.
18. A city in northern India.
19. A boy or man.
20. Provide with clothes or put clothes on.
21. An upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas).
22. A capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring.
23. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
24. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
26. A Russian river.
28. Type genus of the Gavidae.
29. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
30. Of or relating to the Sinhalese languages.
32. Thick spicy sauce made from tomatoes.
34. A musical composition of 3 or 4 movements of contrasting forms.
36. Type genus of the Oriolidae.
40. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
42. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
43. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
46. Less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so.
47. Jordan's port.
50. A framework for holding wood that is being sawed.
52. A flowering shrub bearing currants or gooseberries.
53. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
55. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
56. A rapid bustling commotion.
57. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
60. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
64. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
66. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
67. A procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file.
71. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
72. A bee that is a a member of the genus Andrena.
73. A Christian recluse.
75. An amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-.
77. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
81. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
84. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
87. An oil port in southern Iraq.
88. Any of several compounds of barium.
91. Provide evidence for.
93. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
94. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
95. A city of central China.
97. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
98. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
99. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
100. Turn sharply.
101. Wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh.
102. A narrow way or road.
1. English poet and theologian (1674-1748).
2. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
3. Edible viscera of a butchered animal.
4. (informal) Of the highest quality.
5. Common gray wild goose of Europe.
6. Provide with a new seat, as of a chair.
7. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
8. The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Thessaly and Boeotia and Aeolis.
9. A distinct feature or element in a problem.
10. Roman general who was governor of Britain and extended Roman rule north to the Firth of Forth (37-93).
11. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
12. Lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief.
13. Speaking a Slavic language.
14. Bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves.
15. The content of cognition.
25. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
27. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
29. Abbreviation of a word by omitting the final sound or sounds.
31. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
33. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
35. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
37. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
38. Remove the strap or straps from.
39. Avoiding detection by moving carefully.
41. (British) A paved surface on which cars can be made to skid so that drivers can practice controlling them.
44. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
45. Corn bread wrapped in cabbage leaves and baked in hot ashes (Southern).
48. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
49. A republic in northeastern South America on the Atlantic.
51. A midwestern state in north central United States.
54. Unknown god.
58. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
59. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
61. Lessen the density or solidity (of a substance).
62. Divisible by two.
63. Type genus of the Ranidae.
65. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
68. A religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof.
69. (Greek mythology) The son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra.
70. A long-acting crystalline barbiturate (trade name Mebaral) used as a sedative and as an anticonvulsant in the treatment of epilepsy.
71. Speaking a Slavic language.
74. The bill in a restaurant.
76. Complacently or inanely foolish.
78. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
79. A fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function.
80. A state in New England.
82. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
83. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
85. Any small compartment.
86. The capital and largest city of Norway.
89. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
90. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
91. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
92. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
96. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.