1. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
4. State in northeastern India.
9. A bachelor's degree in music.
13. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
16. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
17. (India) Absolutely first class and genuine.
18. A city in western Nevada at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
19. A column of light (as from a beacon).
20. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
21. The basic unit of money in Saudi Arabia.
22. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
23. An audiotape recording of sound.
24. Handsome tree of central and eastern North America having large bipinnate leaves and green-white flowers followed by large woody brown pods whose seeds are used as a coffee substitute.
26. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
27. A river in southeastern France.
29. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
30. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
31. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
34. An accountant certified by the state.
37. Special design or visual object representing a quality, type, group, etc..
40. Wear away.
45. An informal term for a father.
46. Having been read.
47. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
49. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
51. Pull back or move away or backward.
53. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
55. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
56. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
59. A local computer network for communication between computers.
61. Greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount.
63. Destroy or injure severely.
65. Any of various small biting flies.
67. Largest crested screamer.
70. A genus of Procyonidae.
71. Suggestive of the supernatural.
72. A city of central Russia south of Moscow.
74. American civil rights worker in Mississippi.
75. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
76. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
78. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
86. A festival featuring African-American culture.
88. A small short-legged smooth-coated breed of hound.
90. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
91. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
92. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
94. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
95. Extremely pleasing.
96. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
97. A white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide.
98. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
99. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
2. A genus of Indriidae.
3. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
4. Of an appropriate or pertinent nature.
5. A musical composition of several movements only loosely connected.
6. Outer space as viewed from the earth.
7. Jordan's port.
8. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
9. (informal) Exceptionally good.
10. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
11. A transuranic element.
12. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
13. A severe or trying experience.
14. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
15. A sequence of 8 bits (enough to represent one character of alphanumeric data) processed as a single unit of information.
25. A stronghold into which people could go for shelter during a battle.
28. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
32. Immediately following in time or order.
33. Of or relating to an oracle.
35. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
36. Of or being the lowest female voice.
38. A cosmetic for temporary removal of undesired hair.
39. The properties characteristic of the male sex.
41. The most direct route.
42. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
43. A law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law.
44. (Irish) God of love and beauty.
50. Wear away through erosion or vaporization.
52. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
54. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
57. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
58. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
62. (informal) Very bad.
64. Genus of African timber trees.
66. An analgesic for mild pain.
67. Of an appropriate or pertinent nature.
68. A cabinet containing an automatic record player.
69. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
73. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
77. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
79. Implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion.
80. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
81. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
82. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
83. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
84. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
85. A French abbot.
87. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
89. A three-year law degree.
93. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
94. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.