1. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
4. Derive or receive pleasure from.
8. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
12. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
16. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
17. Law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.
18. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
19. An Eskimo hut.
20. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
21. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
22. A vigorous blow.
23. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
24. A boat with a flat bottom for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals).
26. Being three more than fifty.
27. Provide commentary for a film, for example.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
31. A person who is being chased.
33. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
35. Make uniform.
37. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
41. (botany) Outer tissue of bark.
43. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
45. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
46. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
47. German botanist who is generally recognized as founding bacteriology when he recognized bacteria as plants.
49. A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women.
52. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
55. German mathematician (1804-1851).
58. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
59. Loggerhead turtles.
62. Order by virtue of superior authority.
64. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
65. Elinvar is a trademark for a kind of nickel-chromium steel used for watch springs because its elasticity is constant over a wide range of temperatures.
66. A motley assortment of things.
68. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
69. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
70. Norwegian composer whose work was often inspired by Norwegian folk music (1843-1907).
72. Radiation lying in the ultraviolet range.
74. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
75. Formed by reaction between an acid and an alcohol with elimination of water.
77. Before noon.
78. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
82. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
83. Affected manners intended to impress others.
85. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
86. Singing jazz.
91. A fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes.
95. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
98. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
99. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
100. Expel, as of gases and odors.
101. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
102. A branch of the Tai languages.
103. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
104. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
105. A verbalization that encourages you to attempt something.
106. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Young sheep.
2. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
3. Discharge from the external ear.
4. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
5. A resource.
6. The skin that covers the top of the head.
7. An island off southern Alaska in the Gulf of Alaska.
8. Harvest flies.
9. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
10. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
11. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
12. United States poet and critic (1916-1986).
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A thin strip (wood or metal).
15. Conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct liquids or gases.
25. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
28. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
30. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
32. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
34. Small order of macroscopic fresh and brackish water algae with a distinct axis.
36. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
38. Relating to or near the radius.
39. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
40. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
42. Small silvery schooling fishes with protrusible mouths found in warm coastal waters.
44. One million periods per second.
48. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
50. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
51. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
53. United States aviator who (with Richard E. Byrd) piloted the first flight over the North Pole (1890-1928).
54. A tumor virus transmitted by leafhoppers.
56. Medieval artillery used during sieges.
57. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
60. A public act of violence by an unruly mob.
61. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
63. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
67. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
71. A tricyclic antidepressant (trade names Imavate and Tofranil) used to treat clinical depression.
73. Painted beauty and red admiral.
74. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
76. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
79. A rectangular block of hewn stone used for building purposes.
80. (of eggs) No longer edible.
81. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
82. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
84. A state in midwestern United States.
87. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
88. An elaborate song for solo voice.
89. Upright consisting of a vertical side member of a door or window frame.
90. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
92. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
93. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
94. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
96. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
97. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.