1. A flexible container with a single opening.
4. Arousing or provoking laughter.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
16. (Babylonian) The sky god.
17. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
18. In bed.
19. The cry made by sheep.
20. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
21. A town in north central Wisconsin.
23. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
25. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
27. Blood-sucking African fly.
29. Midwife toads.
30. A town in central Belgium.
32. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
33. Yellowwood trees or shrubs.
35. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
38. Before noon.
39. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
40. Singing popular songs accompanied by a recording of an orchestra (usually in bars or nightclubs).
45. Type genus of the Anatidae.
47. Having a gray or brown streak or a pattern or a patchy coloring.
49. Extinct small freshwater jawless fish usually having a heterocercal tail and an armored head.
50. On the left-hand side of a vessel or aircraft when facing forward.
51. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
53. Retinal protein formed by the action of light on rhodopsin.
54. A city in central Lithuania.
55. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
58. A kiln for drying hops.
60. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
61. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
63. (informal) Roused to anger.
64. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
65. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
69. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
71. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
73. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
74. Having the deep slightly brownish color of gold.
77. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
78. A fraudulent business scheme.
80. A manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language.
82. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
87. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
90. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
92. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
94. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
95. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
96. A deep prolonged loud noise.
98. A young woman.
99. The basic unit of money in Iran.
100. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
101. A small fragment of something broken off from the whole.
102. Informal terms for a meal.
103. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
2. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
3. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
4. Female of domestic cattle.
5. A person who delivers a speech or oration.
6. Casserole of eggplant and ground lamb with onion and tomatoes bound with white sauce and beaten eggs.
7. A small picture inserted within the bounds or a larger one.
8. An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down.
9. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
10. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
11. Ornamented in a vulgar or showy fashion.
12. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
13. Make less active or intense.
14. A narrow way or road.
15. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
22. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
24. General term for any terrestrial arthropod having an elongated body composed of many similar segments.
26. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
28. Abnormal position of a part or organ (especially at the time of birth).
31. Incomplete skeleton of female found in eastern Ethiopia in 1974.
34. An alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth.
36. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
37. The largest city and former capital of Turkey.
41. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
42. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
43. An ancient city on the Nile in Egypt.
44. A male relative.
46. (Roman Catholic Church) A devotion consisting of prayers on nine consecutive days.
48. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
52. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
56. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
62. The aggregate of actively swimming animals in a body of water ranging from microscopic organisms to whales.
66. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
67. A genus of Hirundinidae.
68. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
69. Make less active or intense.
70. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
72. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
75. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
76. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
79. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
80. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
81. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
82. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
83. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
84. Being five more than fifty.
85. Especially one side of a leaf.
86. A heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal.
88. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
89. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
91. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
93. A master's degree in library science.
94. A state in midwestern United States.
97. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.