1. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
4. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
9. A large round wicker basket (used on farms).
13. A federally chartered savings bank.
16. A unit of pressure.
17. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
18. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
19. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
20. A day of rest and worship.
22. A card game for 2 players.
24. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
25. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
26. A ribbon used as a decoration.
28. A territory in southwestern Germany formerly ruled by the counts palatine.
29. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
30. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
31. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
32. The sixth month of the civil year.
34. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
35. A radioactive transuranic element.
36. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
39. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
46. Provide with choice or abundant food or drink.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. Covered with paving material.
53. A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix.
54. Humble in spirit or manner.
56. Any plant of the genus Erica.
57. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
58. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. A book of the New Testament.
62. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
63. Belgian cosmologist who proposed the big-bang theory of the origin of the universe (1894-1966).
65. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
67. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
68. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
72. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
74. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
75. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
78. A rule made by a local authority to regulate its own affairs.
82. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
83. A quantity upon which a mathematical operation is performed.
84. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
86. A Hindu prince or king in India.
90. Not correct.
91. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
94. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
95. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
96. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
97. Having an owner.
101. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
102. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
103. City in Sudan.
104. An informal term for a father.
105. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
2. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
3. A flowering shrub bearing currants or gooseberries.
4. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
5. Affecting things past.
6. A British doctorate.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
9. A branch of the Tai languages.
10. British filmmaker (born in Hungary) (1893-1956).
11. Take in solid food.
12. make ready or suitable in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc.
13. A family of languages of the Fula people of west Africa in the sub-Sahara regions from Senegal to Chad.
14. The sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form.
15. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
21. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
23. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
27. English monk and scholar (672-735).
29. Goddess of the heavens and married love.
33. Deciduous European oak valued for its tough elastic wood.
37. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
38. (anatomy) A small structure resembling a rootlet (such as a fibril of a nerve).
40. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
42. An electronic device that generates a series of beeps when the person carrying it is being paged.
43. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
45. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
47. Backache affecting the lumbar region or lower back.
48. A member of a North American Indian people living on the California coast near Monterey.
50. A Loloish language.
52. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
55. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
60. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
64. (formerly) A horse-drawn wagon that delivered ice door to door.
66. Refuse to acknowledge.
69. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
70. Massive thick-skinned herbivorous animal living in or around rivers of tropical Africa.
71. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
73. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
76. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
77. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
79. Battle in World War I (1917).
80. The basic unit of money in Sierra Leone.
81. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
85. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
87. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
88. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
89. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
92. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
93. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
98. A state in the western United States.
99. A public promotion of some product or service.
100. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.