1. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
5. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
9. A city in southwestern Switzerland at the western end of Lake Geneva.
13. A radical labor movement in the United States founded in nd dedicated to the overthrow of capitalism.
16. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
17. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
18. A person who makes use of a thing.
19. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
20. Type genus of the Nepidae.
21. Education imparted in a series of lessons or class meetings.
23. A city of east central Wyoming on the North Platte river.
25. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
27. Dry white Italian wine from Verona.
28. A soft whitish calcite.
29. God of wisdom or prophesy.
31. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
34. A vehicle that can fly.
36. The Destroyer.
38. A heavy iron lever with one end forged into a wedge.
41. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
44. Make a splashing sound.
46. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
47. A soft silvery metallic element.
49. Not widely known.
51. Arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness.
55. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
56. The activity of persuading someone to buy.
57. A card game played in casinos in which two or more punters gamble against the banker.
59. United States feminist (born in 1934).
61. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
62. Look at with amorous intentions.
63. Being one more than one.
64. A quantity of no importance.
67. Given or having a specified name.
71. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
75. (legend) Chalice used by Christ at the last supper.
82. A state in northwestern North America.
83. Strike with a flat object.
85. Without moral standards or principles.
86. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
88. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
89. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
91. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
92. Any of various small biting flies.
93. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
94. Avatar of Vishnu.
95. The cry made by sheep.
1. A long trough for feeding cattle.
2. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
3. Slang for `drunk'.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
5. So extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period.
6. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
7. Occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion.
8. Japanese filmmaker noted for blending Japanese folklore with Western styles of acting (1910-1998).
9. Argentine guerrilla leader who played an important role in the Cuban revolution under Fidel Castro (1928-1967).
10. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
11. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
12. A geometric pattern that is repeated at every scale and so cannot be represented by classical geometry.
13. The striking of one body against another.
14. Large marine snail much used as food in Europe.
15. Buildings for carrying on industrial labor.
22. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
24. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
26. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
32. A genus of fungi belonging to the family Tilletiaceae.
33. An imaginary line or standard by which things are measured or compared.
35. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
37. A light semitransparent fabric.
39. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
40. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
42. Someone who takes more time than necessary.
43. Freshwater fish of Central America having a long swordlike tail.
45. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
48. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
50. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
52. In bed.
53. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
54. Remove from memory or existence.
58. A porch or entrance to a building consisting of a covered and often columned area.
60. An extreme state of adversity.
65. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
66. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
68. A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
69. (combining form) Having a beak or bill as specified.
70. A deep bow.
72. Of or in or relating to the nose.
73. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
74. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
76. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
77. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
78. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
79. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
80. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
81. English essayist (1775-1834).
84. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
87. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
90. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.