1. The shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
4. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
8. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
12. Little known Kamarupan languages.
16. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
17. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
18. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
19. Informal terms for money.
20. Erect leafless flower stalk growing directly from the ground as in a tulip.
22. A grounder that rolls along the infield.
24. A telegram sent abroad.
25. Most important element.
26. Not exact.
28. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
29. Smother or suppress.
30. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
32. Of or relating to or containing barium.
35. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
39. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
45. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
47. Avatar of Vishnu.
48. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
50. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
51. A compact mass.
52. Sucking lice.
55. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
56. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
57. Any freshwater fish of the family Characinidae.
58. Look at with amorous intentions.
59. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
61. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
63. Beyond or deviating from the usual or expected.
64. A state in New England.
65. A native-born Israeli.
69. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
71. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
73. The cry made by sheep.
75. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
76. Scottish writer of rustic verse (1770-1835).
78. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
80. A flexible container with a single opening.
81. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
83. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
85. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
89. Rupture in smooth muscle tissue through which a bodily structure protrudes.
91. Relating to or near the radius.
93. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
94. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
95. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
97. (prefix) Outside or outer.
98. A notable achievement.
99. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
100. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
101. Relatively deep or strong.
102. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
2. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
3. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
4. A short introductory essay preceding the text of a book.
5. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
6. (nautical) Of an anchor.
7. The basic unit of money in Sierra Leone.
8. A white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide.
9. Of or relating to or involving an area.
10. Type genus of the Percidae.
11. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
12. Jordan's port.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
15. A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector.
21. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
23. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
27. Explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene.
31. Term of address for a man.
33. A collection of excerpts from a literary work.
34. Having a surface covered with a network of cracks and small crevices.
36. A graphic character used in ideography.
37. Strip of honors, possessions, or attributes.
38. An able-bodied man serving as a member of a posse.
40. Noisy quarrel.
41. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
42. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
43. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
44. Acrylic resin used to make a strong soft crease-resistant fabric (trade name Acrilan).
46. In addition.
49. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
53. A state in New England.
54. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
60. Prevent the growth of horns.
62. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
66. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
67. A state in southwestern Germany famous for its beer.
68. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
70. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
71. A small cake leavened with yeast.
72. (criminal law) A pleading describing some wrong or offense.
74. European shad.
77. Roman Emperor who succeeded Tiberius and whose uncontrolled passions resulted in manifest insanity.
79. Having help.
82. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
84. United States poet and critic (1899-1979).
86. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
87. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
88. A quantity of no importance.
90. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
92. Cut off from a whole.
96. 16 ounces.