1. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
4. A unit of weight used in some parts of Asia.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
13. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
17. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
18. Being here now.
19. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
20. A shoe covering the ankle.
22. The civil and religious leader of a Muslim state.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
25. A transuranic element.
27. Having color or a certain color.
29. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
32. Small genus of North American herbs having mostly basal leaves and slender racemes of delicate white flowers.
34. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
35. Young sheep.
39. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
40. Relating to or near the ulna.
44. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
46. Any of a class of organic compounds containing the cyano radical -CN.
48. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
50. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
51. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
52. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
53. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
54. Type genus of the Majidae.
56. An implement used to erase something.
60. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
61. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
62. A doctor's degree in religion.
63. An associate degree in nursing.
64. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
67. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
73. A city and port in northern Jutland.
75. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
78. A genus of Indriidae.
80. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
81. Common Indian weaverbird.
82. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
83. A poor white person in the southern US.
88. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
90. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
92. Fraught with extreme danger.
93. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
94. A very troublesome child.
95. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
96. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
97. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
98. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
99. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
100. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
1. Law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.
2. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
3. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
4. Give pleasure to.
5. An informal debt instrument.
6. Not methodically or according to plan.
7. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
8. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
9. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
10. (medieval Europe) A person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord.
11. (botany) Of some seeds.
12. English writer remembered particularly for his novel about Robinson Crusoe (1660-1731).
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
15. Wearing or provided with clothing.
21. (criminal law) A pleading describing some wrong or offense.
26. A member of the Samoyedic people living on the Taimyr peninsula in Siberia.
28. With laces not tied.
30. A high shoe with laces over the tongue.
31. Not having rhyme.
33. Place or set apart.
36. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
37. Someone who attacks in search of booty.
38. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. Type genus of the Anatidae.
42. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
43. A formal expression of praise.
45. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
47. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
55. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
57. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
58. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
59. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
66. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
68. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
69. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
70. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
71. Covered with dense cottony hairs or hairlike filaments.
72. A Japanese martial art employing principles similar to judo.
74. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
76. United States civil rights leader who refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man in Montgomery (Alabama) and so triggered the national civil rights movement (born in 1913).
77. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
79. The basic unit of money in Sweden.
84. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
85. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
86. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
87. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
89. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
91. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.