1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
8. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
12. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
16. An associate degree in applied science.
17. Type genus of the Ranidae.
18. A Loloish language.
19. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
20. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
22. Become dark or darker.
24. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. A doctor's degree in optometry.
31. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
33. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
35. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
38. (Sumerian) Legendary friend of Gilgamish.
41. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
43. Visionary British poet (1757-1827).
44. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
45. A formal spoken communication delivered to an audience.
46. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
48. Before noon.
49. A radioactive transuranic element that is similar to uranium.
50. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. Being ten more than one hundred eighty.
54. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
56. Not in good physical or mental health.
58. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
60. A man of English descent.
64. Aircraft supported only by the dynamic action of air against its surfaces.
66. Occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure.
67. annoy continually or chronically.
68. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
69. A large fan consisting of a frame covered with canvas that is suspended from the ceiling.
71. Have supper.
72. A family of birds of the suborder Oscines.
74. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
76. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
77. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
78. Historical and literary materials relating to Judaism.
81. A French abbot.
86. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
89. A bottle with a stopper.
92. A public promotion of some product or service.
93. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
94. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
96. The habitation of wild animals.
99. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
100. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
101. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
102. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
4. Toward the mouth or oral region.
5. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
6. An associate degree in nursing.
7. A beta-adrenergic blocking agent (trade name Corgard) that is used to treat hypertension and angina.
8. Found on a farm.
9. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
10. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
11. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
12. Clothed or adorned with finery.
13. Absence of the natural lens of the eye (usually resulting from the removal of cataracts).
14. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
15. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
21. An Irish girl.
23. Jordan's port.
27. Divulge information or secrets.
28. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
29. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
30. A Russian river.
32. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
34. (anatomy) Of or related to an ampulla.
36. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
37. Be a signal for or a symptom of.
39. Often cultivated for the decorative foliage.
40. Not melted.
42. Concerned with promoting unity among churches or religions.
47. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
52. Type genus of the Clupeidae.
53. A Loloish language.
55. Of or relating an apse.
57. Actually being performed (or--for the audience--present) at the time of viewing.
59. A small nail.
61. Small Asian deer with small antlers and a cry like a bark.
62. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
63. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
65. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
70. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. Being one more than fifty.
79. A small pendant fleshy lobe at the back of the soft palate.
80. Time during which some action is awaited.
82. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
83. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
84. A garment that covers the head and face.
85. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
87. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
88. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
90. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
91. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
95. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
97. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
98. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.