1. A vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles.
4. Not in action or at work.
8. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. A gully that is shallower than a ravine.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
18. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
19. Make anew.
20. One million periods per second.
21. Of or relating to the language of the Hebrews.
23. A substance used to produce fermentation in dough or a liquid.
24. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
26. The skin that covers the top of the head.
28. A fractional monetary unit of several countries.
29. The whiteness that results from removing the color from something.
31. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
33. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
38. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
41. The content of cognition.
46. An associate degree in nursing.
47. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
48. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
49. (biology) Nearest to or facing toward the axis of an organ or organism.
50. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
52. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
53. The mints.
55. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
56. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
58. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
60. Spray very finely.
65. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
66. Freed from illness or injury.
70. To fix or set securely or deeply.
78. Type genus of the Gelechiidae.
83. (sometimes followed by `of') Having or showing realization or perception.
84. Resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers.
86. Jordan's port.
87. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
88. A pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished.
90. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
92. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
93. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
94. A date.
95. A state of agitated irritation.
96. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Upright consisting of a vertical side member of a door or window frame.
2. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
3. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
4. Draw in by breathing.
5. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
6. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
7. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
8. Of or relating to near the ear.
9. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
10. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
11. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
12. Often cultivated for the decorative foliage.
13. A lapel on a woman's garment.
14. Chief port of Yemen.
15. An established custom.
22. The residue that remains when something is burned.
25. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
27. 16 ounces.
30. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
32. South African term for `boss'.
34. Cosmopolitan genus of ferns.
35. Perceive sound.
36. Type genus of the Majidae.
37. Any of various small biting flies.
39. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
40. A term in a proposition that is related to the referent of the proposition.
42. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
43. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
44. Being two more than sixty.
45. Exultantly proud and joyful.
51. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
54. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
57. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
59. Reveal the true nature of.
61. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
62. A person who participates in a meeting.
63. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
64. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
67. Spiny dogfishes.
68. An enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal.
69. Live longer than.
70. Often cultivated for the decorative foliage.
71. Characterized by insincerity or deceit.
72. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
73. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
74. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
75. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
76. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
77. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
79. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
80. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
81. A member of a European people who occupied Britain and Spain and Gaul in pre-Roman times.
82. (football) Of advancing the ball by throwing it.
85. Select as an alternative.
89. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
91. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.