1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. A speech defect that involves pronouncing s like voiceless th and z like voiced th.
8. A Loloish language.
12. Uttering in an irritated tone.
16. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
17. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
18. A place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone).
19. Scottish philosopher whose sceptical philosophy restricted human knowledge to that which can be perceived by the senses (1711-1776).
20. Again but in a new or different way.
21. Any of several herbivorous leaping marsupials of Australia and New Guinea having large powerful hind legs and a long thick tail.
23. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
24. Tag the base runner to get him out.
25. Capital of the state of South Dakota.
26. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
28. By bad luck.
30. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
31. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
33. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
34. A sizeable hole (usually in the ground).
36. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
38. The sixth month of the civil year.
39. (of speed) Having or caused by speed approximately equal to that of sound in air at sea level.
44. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
47. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
49. Tropical New World lizard with a long tail and large rectangular scales on the belly and a long tail.
51. Lean dried meat pounded fine and mixed with melted fat.
52. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
55. A stable particle with positive charge equal to the negative charge of an electron.
57. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
58. United States inventor who manufactured the first elevator with a safety device (1811-1861).
59. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
61. Less than acute.
63. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
67. Bourbon with bitters and Pernod and sugar served with lemon peel.
68. Large African forest tree yielding a strong hard yellow to golden brown lumber.
70. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
72. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
73. Be earlier in time.
76. Sauce for pasta.
79. Canadian writer (born in Sri Lanka in 1943).
85. The Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds).
87. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
88. Hang loosely or laxly.
89. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
91. A British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters.
92. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
93. Affectedly dainty or refined.
94. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
95. English essayist (1775-1834).
96. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
2. Obvious and dull.
3. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
4. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
5. A bottle of ink.
6. Freshwater or marine or terrestrial gastropod mollusk usually having an external enclosing spiral shell.
7. Sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat) section or component of something.
8. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
9. An Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan.
10. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
11. Away from the mouth or oral region.
12. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
13. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
14. Inflict a heavy blow on, with the hand, a tool, or a weapon.
15. A tributary of the Rio Grande.
22. The quality of being magnificent or splendid or grand.
27. Type genus of the Anatidae.
29. Distilled rather than fermented.
32. (Greek mythology) An Athenian inventor who built the Labyrinth of Minos.
35. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
37. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
40. Look down on.
41. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
42. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
43. United States chemist (1839-1903).
45. Morally rigorous and strict.
46. The usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people.
48. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
50. Genus of Old World tropical herbs.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. Type genus of the Lacertidae.
56. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
60. Of or relating to or characteristic of Algerian or its inhabitants.
62. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
64. Any of various plants of the genus Senna having pinnately compound leaves and showy usually yellow flowers.
65. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
66. Not reflecting light.
69. Eurasian primrose with yellow flowers clustered in a one-sided umbel.
71. Christian martyr.
72. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
74. A resort city in western Florida.
75. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
77. Beside one another in a row or rank.
78. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
80. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
81. A shop selling delicatessen (as salads or cooked meats).
82. Thin and fit.
83. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
84. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
86. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
90. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.