1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
9. Gather, as of as crops.
13. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. Jordan's port.
18. An elaborate song for solo voice.
19. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
20. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
21. The capital city of Vietnam.
22. Pain that feels hot as if it were on fire.
23. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
27. A string of more than 3,000 islands east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean.
28. A doctor's degree in religion.
31. (Mexican) Corn and cornmeal dough stuffed with a meat mixture then wrapped in corn husks and steamed.
33. Willing to face danger.
35. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
37. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
40. (music) A short recitative that is melodic but is not an aria.
45. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
46. Perennial mountain rice native to Mediterranean region and introduced into North America.
49. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
51. (statistics) Relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution.
52. Move from one place to another.
53. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
54. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
56. A person afflicted with leprosy.
57. Chief port of Yemen.
58. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
59. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
60. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
61. Tag the base runner to get him out.
63. A strong emotion.
64. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
66. An exhilarating psychological state of pride and optimism.
68. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
72. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
74. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
76. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
79. Russian dramatist whose plays are concerned with the difficulty of communication between people (1860-1904).
83. Austrian neurologist who originated psychoanalysis (1856-1939).
87. The act of preventing the opposition from scoring (in sports).
88. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
89. Seed again or anew.
90. Asian rat snakes.
91. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
94. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
95. At a specific prior time.
96. A mining town in southern Wales.
97. An endorsement.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
4. A Loloish language.
5. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
6. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
7. Be abundant or plentiful.
8. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
9. The capital of Morocco.
10. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
11. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
12. A member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India.
13. The capital of Nationalist China.
14. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
15. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
25. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
28. A republic in southeastern Europe on the Adriatic coast of the Balkan Peninsula.
29. Only the bowfins.
30. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
32. One of the three Furies.
34. An enlisted man responsible for the upkeep of small arms and machine guns etc..
36. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
38. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
39. Someone who picks up grain left in the field by the harvesters.
41. Of definite shape and volume.
42. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
43. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
44. An electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals.
47. Limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
48. Being one more than one hundred.
50. (of pop groups) Not affiliated with a major recording company n.
55. English monk and scholar (672-735).
62. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
65. Canadian writer noted for his analyses of the mass media (1911-1980).
66. A Loloish language.
67. Grow together (of plants and organs).
68. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
69. An artist of consummate skill.
70. Be noisy with activity.
71. A resource.
73. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
75. Offensively bold.
77. (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) Optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light.
78. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
79. Fiddler crabs.
80. A small canoe consisting of a light frame made watertight with animal skins.
81. Of a leaf shape.
82. United States freed slave and insurrectionist in South Carolina who was involved in planning an uprising of slaves and was hanged (1767-1822).
84. Taken or to be taken at random.
85. A student who studies excessively.
86. The sixth month of the civil year.
92. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
93. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
94. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).