1. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
5. Loose or flaccid body fat.
9. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
13. A federally chartered savings bank.
16. An elaborate song for solo voice.
17. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
18. The closing section of a musical composition.
19. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
20. A port city on the Caspian Sea that is the capital of Azerbaijan and an important center for oil production.
21. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
22. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
23. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
24. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
27. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
28. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
29. A tie in tennis or table tennis that requires winning two successive points to win the game.
30. The grasses.
32. Order of social insects that live in colonies, including.
35. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
38. One million periods per second.
39. A public promotion of some product or service.
40. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
42. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
43. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
45. Used chiefly as a direction or description in music.
50. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
54. A German machine gun.
57. The sacred city of Lamaism.
59. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
60. Slightly sour to the taste.
61. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
64. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
66. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
69. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
71. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
74. United States physicist (born in Austria) who proposed the exclusion principle (thus providing a theoretical basis for the periodic table) (1900-1958).
77. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
79. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
83. A French abbot.
87. Punished by the imposition of a penalty.
88. Spanish painter best known for his portraits (1746-1828).
89. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
90. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
92. A three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides.
93. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
96. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
97. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
98. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
99. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
100. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
3. (archaic) The emperor of Japan.
4. A deep pan with a handle.
5. A man who is engaged to be married.
6. Steps consisting of two parallel members connected by rungs.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
9. A tax on various goods brought into a town.
10. A state of quiet (but possibly temporary) inaction.
11. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
12. 1 species.
13. (psychiatry) A psychological disorder of thought or emotion.
14. A fraudulent business scheme.
15. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
25. Be or do something to a greater degree.
26. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
28. A beta-adrenergic blocking agent (trade name Corgard) that is used to treat hypertension and angina.
31. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
33. Rhizomatous perennial grasslike herbs.
34. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
36. A member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India.
37. Of or relating to the enteron.
41. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
44. The basic unit of money in Indonesia.
46. Jordan's port.
47. Any taillike structure.
48. An oil port in southern Iraq.
49. A radioactive transuranic element.
51. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
52. Epithet of Siva.
53. An enclosed space.
55. Small genus of evergreen tropical shrubs or trees with smooth leathery leaves.
56. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
58. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
65. Small silvery schooling fishes with protrusible mouths found in warm coastal waters.
66. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
67. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
68. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
69. (psychiatry) A psychological disorder of thought or emotion.
70. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
72. God of love and erotic desire.
73. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.
75. On the move.
76. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
78. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
80. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
84. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
85. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
86. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
91. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
92. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
94. A state in New England.
95. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.