1. A native American tent.
5. A disorder of the lips marked by scaling and fissures at the corners of the mouth.
13. Type genus of the Gliridae.
17. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
18. Flemish painter of landscapes (1525-1569).
19. Very fertile.
20. A submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water.
21. Be seated.
22. An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle.
23. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
24. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
26. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
28. Something twisted and tight and swollen.
29. A doctor's degree in education.
31. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
33. The face of a timepiece.
34. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
39. A large number or amount.
43. Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose.
47. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
48. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
50. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
51. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
52. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
54. Bubble shells.
58. A sudden quick movement.
59. German physicist who studied cathode rays (1862-1947).
60. Basic principles of the cosmos.
62. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
63. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
64. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
65. Annual or perennial herbs.
66. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
67. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
69. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
71. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
72. (prefix) Outside or outer.
73. Full of or showing high-spirited merriment.
75. A public promotion of some product or service.
76. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
78. Half the width of an em.
79. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
83. Top part of an apron.
85. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
91. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
94. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
96. A round piece of luggage for carrying hats.
98. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
99. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
100. The sixth month of the civil year.
102. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
103. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
104. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
105. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
106. A unit of pressure.
107. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
1. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
2. The content of cognition.
3. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
4. The area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate.
5. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
6. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
7. Type genus of the Rutaceae.
8. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
9. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
10. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
11. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
12. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
13. The father of your father or mother.
14. An island of central Hawaii.
15. (prefix) Within.
16. An ability that has been acquired by training.
25. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
27. Rheumatic or myalgic pains in the arms or legs.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. Identify the location or place of.
36. Tropical American aroid having edible tubers that are cooked and eaten like yams or potatoes.
37. The battle in 1806 in which Napoleon decisively defeated the Prussians.
38. British informal term.
40. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
41. (British) A former administrative district of England.
42. A seat for the rider of a horse.
44. Fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses.
45. Change the order or arrangement of.
46. A figure of a man used as a supporting column.
49. Offering fun and gaiety.
53. An ancient country in central Italy.
55. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
56. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
57. Under a curse.
61. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
68. (Norse mythology) God of war and strife and son of Odin.
70. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
71. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
74. A motley assortment of things.
77. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
80. A game in which darts are thrown at a dartboard.
81. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
82. An associate degree in nursing.
84. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
86. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
87. English monk and scholar (672-735).
88. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
89. A state in New England.
90. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
92. A writer of poems (the term is usually reserved for writers of good poetry).
93. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
95. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
97. A human limb.
98. An informal term for a father.
101. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.