1. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
4. Back and sides of a hog salted and dried or smoked.
9. Twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes.
13. A metric unit of length equal to ten meters.
16. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
17. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
18. Not only so, but.
19. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
20. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
22. Decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold.
24. Lower in esteem.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
29. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
31. A structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young.
34. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
38. Come out into view, as from concealment.
40. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
44. Large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters.
45. A feud in which members of the opposing parties murder each other.
47. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
48. The largest Greek island in the Mediterranean.
50. A meson produced as the result of high-energy particle collision.
51. Being nine more than ninety.
52. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
53. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
54. Take by theft.
56. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
60. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,201 feet high).
62. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
63. God of love and erotic desire.
64. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
65. Of or relating to stonemasons or masonry.
68. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
70. A city in southeastern South Korea.
72. The territory of Athens in ancient Greece.
79. Found along western Atlantic coast.
83. A submachine gun operated by gas pressure.
84. A lack of vitality.
86. A technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing).
88. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
89. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
90. Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
92. A wine bottle made of leather.
93. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
94. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
95. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
96. The flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food.
97. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Type genus of the Majidae.
2. The basic unit of money in Iran.
3. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
4. The cry made by sheep.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
6. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
7. Large African forest tree yielding a strong hard yellow to golden brown lumber.
8. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
9. Type genus of the Hylidae.
10. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. An alert and energetic person.
13. Showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering.
14. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
15. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
21. Dance the foxtrot.
23. That is to say.
25. As the agent of or on someone's part.
27. A desert in southern Israel.
28. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
30. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
32. A green transparent form of beryl.
33. A genus of Carangidae.
35. (prefix) Within.
36. Continuing forever or indefinitely.
37. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 100 pounds.
39. Of or pertaining to the doctrine of animism.
41. (zoology) Pertaining to alulae.
42. A cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity.
43. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
46. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
49. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
55. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
57. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
58. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
59. A vehicle resembling a bicycle but having skis instead of wheels.
61. Take in, also metaphorically.
66. The magnetic field strength 1 cm from a unit magnetic pole.
67. An audiotape recording of sound.
69. A tapering point.
71. A member of the Taracahitian people of central Mexico.
72. A malicious fierce-tempered woman.
73. A form of Japanese poetry.
74. Public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive.
75. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
76. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
77. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
78. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
80. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
81. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
82. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
85. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
86. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
87. Take in solid food.
91. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.