1. English monk and scholar (672-735).
5. Little known Kamarupan languages.
9. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
17. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
18. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
19. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
20. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
22. Largest crested screamer.
25. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
26. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
30. A ceremonial dinner party for many people.
32. An oily colorless liquid obtained by the condensation of two molecules of acetaldehyde.
35. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
37. Worthless people.
38. (aeronautical) Pertaining to the tail section of a plane.
42. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
45. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
46. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
47. A Russian river.
49. A fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface).
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
54. An autonomous area in northeastern Greece that is the site of several Greek Orthodox monasteries founded in the tenth century.
55. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
57. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
58. A communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia.
59. Promoting peace.
63. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
65. A small piece of cloth.
66. A gliding joint between the distal ends of the tibia and fibula and the proximal end of the talus.
67. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
71. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
73. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
76. A Japanese cheer of enthusiasm or triumph.
79. (music) The speed at which a composition is to be played.
81. A fraudulent business scheme.
83. Speak to someone.
85. Greek author of fables (circa 620-560 BC).
89. An associate degree in applied science.
93. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
94. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
95. A mountain lake (especially one formed by glaciers).
97. A succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence.
98. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
99. Being precisely fitting and right.
100. English essayist (1775-1834).
101. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
1. A lyric poet.
2. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
3. Fallow deer.
4. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. (law) The seat for judges in a courtroom.
7. A doctor's degree in optometry.
8. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
10. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. A bachelor's degree in religion.
13. An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger.
14. Be in contradiction with.
15. A military trainee (as at a military academy).
21. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
23. (with `in') Guardianship over.
24. Leave or give by will after one's death.
27. A line drawn on a map connecting points having the same numerical value of some variable.
28. Advance beyond the usual limit.
29. Type genus of the Soleidae.
31. Of southern Europe.
33. A popular tourist area in northwestern England including England's largest lake and highest mountain.
34. A disease of plants characterized by the gradual dying of the young shoots starting at the tips and progressing to the larger branches.
36. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
40. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
41. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
43. A genus of the family Droseraceae.
44. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
48. Obvious and dull.
50. A city in central southwestern Iran.
53. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
56. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
60. The part of the small intestine between the jejunum and the cecum.
61. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
62. Subject to a demand for payment before due date.
64. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
68. Serving cart for serving tea or light refreshments.
69. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
70. A quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one).
71. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
72. Solid and liquid nourishment taken into the body through the mouth.
73. An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger.
74. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
75. Marked by blithe unconcern.
77. Type genus of the Anatidae.
78. The sacred city of Lamaism.
80. A New England state.
82. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
84. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
86. A member of the Algonquian people living in Wisconsin the Fox River valley and the shores of Green Bay.
87. Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs.
88. Humble request for help.
90. (informal) Of very poor quality.
91. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
92. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
96. A state in New England.