1. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
4. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
9. Of or relating to near the ear.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
17. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
18. Type genus of the family Ulvaceae.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
21. Acutely insightful and wise.
23. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
25. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
27. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
29. A low triangular area where a river divides before entering a larger body of water.
30. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
32. Having a common axis.
34. Something added to food primarily for the savor it imparts.
37. A ship with a reinforced bow to break up ice and keep channels open for navigation.
40. An oral antifungal drug (trade name Lamisil) used to treat cases of fungal nail disease.
43. Turn sharply.
44. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
47. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
48. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
49. (British) Tavern consisting of a building with a bar and public rooms.
52. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
54. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
56. Tiny lobster-like crustaceans usually boiled briefly.
59. A particular environment or walk of life.
61. Made by polymerizing butadiene.
62. (zoology) Relating to or belonging to or characteristic of any worms of the phylum Annelida.
63. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
64. Long and light rowing boat.
65. A radioactive transuranic element which has been synthesized.
66. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
67. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
69. The wool of a sheep or similar animal.
72. A hot glowing or smouldering fragment of wood or coal left from a fire.
74. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
77. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
78. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
79. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
81. In a manner differing from the usual or expected.
82. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
84. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
90. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
91. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
92. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
94. Tropical American flat-jointed prickly pear.
96. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
97. At or constituting a border or edge.
99. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
100. Goddess of fertility.
101. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
102. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
103. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
104. Having the slant of a bevel.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
3. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
4. An associate degree in applied science.
5. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
6. Covering designed to be worn on a person's body.
7. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
8. On or toward the lee.
9. Money paid out.
10. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
11. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
12. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
13. French sculptor of monumental female nudes (1861-1944).
14. Cry plaintively.
15. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
22. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
24. Undergo resorption.
26. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (trade names Advil and Motrin and Nuprin) used to relieve the pain of arthritis and as an analgesic and antipyretic.
28. A port city in northern Vietnam.
31. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
33. Being one more than ninety.
35. Flowering shrubs or trees having bright yellow flowers.
36. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
38. Relating to or containing auxins.
39. Being of the age 13 through 19.
41. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
46. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
50. Person who does no work.
51. Capable of being added or added to.
53. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
55. A number to which another number (the addend) is added.
57. A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells.
58. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
60. A genus of Mustelidae.
68. (Greek mythology) The father of Odysseus.
69. On or toward the lee.
70. A city in east-central France on the Rhone River.
71. Of visual imagery of almost photographic accuracy.
72. French sculptor of monumental female nudes (1861-1944).
73. The dialect of Sotho spoken by the Basotho.
75. A small cake leavened with yeast.
76. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
80. Any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate.
82. Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924).
83. A commercial leavening agent containing yeast cells.
85. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
86. In bed.
87. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
88. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
89. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
90. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
93. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
95. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
98. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.