1. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
5. Type genus of the Apidae.
9. Armor plate that protects the chest.
13. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
17. Not only so, but.
18. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
19. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
20. A barn for cows.
22. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
25. Large heavily built goat antelope of eastern Himalayan area.
26. Look at with amorous intentions.
28. An ax used to slaughter cattle.
31. Any fern of the genus Osmunda.
32. A book of the New Testament.
35. Leave immediately.
37. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
40. Elegant and stylish.
41. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
42. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
44. Being one more than seven.
46. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
47. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
50. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
51. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
53. Of a temperature scale that registers the freezing point of water as 32 degrees F and the boiling point as 212 degrees F at one atmosphere of pressure.
56. Someone who is regarded as contemptible.
58. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
61. A growth in strength or number or importance.
62. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
63. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
64. The capital of Croatia.
65. Not out.
66. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
69. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
70. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
72. A fragment broken off from the edge or face of stone or ore and having at least one thin edge.
74. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
77. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
78. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
80. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
84. Fair organized by publishers or booksellers to promote the sale of books.
89. Overgrown with ivy.
90. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
91. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
93. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
95. The basic unit of money in Albania.
96. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
99. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
100. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
101. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
102. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A bodily passage or tube conveying a secretion or other substance.
2. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
3. Diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail.
4. German filmmaker of sophisticated comedies (1892-1947).
5. A port in southwestern Scotland.
6. A small pennant borne on a lance.
7. A state in midwestern United States.
8. Lac purified by heating and filtering.
9. The fatty flesh of eel.
10. A small suitcase.
11. An inability to sleep.
12. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
13. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
14. A transmission line for high-frequency signals.
15. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
21. An associate degree in nursing.
23. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
24. The battle in 1806 in which Napoleon decisively defeated the Prussians.
27. Type genus of the Giraffidae.
29. The goddess of the moon.
30. Of southern Europe.
33. A Bantu language spoken in southern Somalia.
34. An Asian river.
36. A light volatile flammable poisonous liquid alcohol.
38. The cardinal number that is the sum of six and one.
39. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
43. A syllabic script used in writing Sanskrit and Hindi.
45. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
48. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
49. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
52. Inability to stand due to muscular incoordination.
54. Reports of the work of a society or learned body etc.
55. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
57. (Britain) Flat semisweet cookie or biscuit usually served with tea.
59. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
60. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
67. Epithet of Siva.
68. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
71. A wooden instrument of punishment on a post with holes for the neck and hands.
73. Serving as an essential component.
75. (Judaism) A period of seven days of mourning after the death of close relative.
76. A small constellation near the South Pole between Tucana and Ara.
79. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
81. A rye bread made with molasses or brown sugar.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
85. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
86. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
87. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
88. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
92. An associate degree in applied science.
94. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
97. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
98. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.