1. Slightly open.
5. An edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter).
9. A motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame.
13. A boy or man.
16. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
17. An Asian river between China and Russia.
18. Diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail.
19. Being one more than sixty.
20. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
21. Loud confused noise from many sources.
24. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
26. Small flat ring-shaped cake or cookie.
28. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
30. A primeval personification of air and breath.
31. A lack of vitality.
33. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
34. God of the Underworld.
35. (used of boats) Inclined to heel over easily under sail.
37. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
38. The univalent unsaturated organic radical C3H5.
40. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
43. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
47. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
51. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
52. Capital city of the Piemonte region of northwestern Italy.
55. Type genus of the Canidae.
57. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
59. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
62. The central area of a church.
63. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
64. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
65. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
66. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
67. Norse chieftan who became the first duke of Normandy (860-931).
70. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
72. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
76. Far away from home or one's usual surroundings.
80. Not widely known.
84. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
88. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
89. An art movement launched in 1905 whose work was characterized by bright and non-natural colors and simple forms.
92. The 23rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
93. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
94. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
96. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
97. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
98. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
99. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
100. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. Capital of Nigeria in the center of the country.
2. (Norse mythology) One of a race of giants often in conflict with the Aesir.
3. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
4. Larceny by threat of violence.
5. A fine usually white clay formed by the weathering of aluminous minerals (as feldspar).
6. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
7. A tributary of the Rhine.
8. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
9. God of wealth and love.
10. A state in midwestern United States.
11. A festival featuring African-American culture.
12. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
13. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
14. A saying that widely accepted on its own merits.
15. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
22. Shrubby lichens of the family Usneaceae having a flattened thallus.
23. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
25. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
27. Yellowwood trees or shrubs.
29. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
32. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
36. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
39. Scottish ballad singer and music hall comedian (1870-1950).
41. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
42. A small canoe consisting of a light frame made watertight with animal skins.
44. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
45. Tranquilizer (trade name Ativan) used to treat anxiety and tension and insomnia.
46. Located in a dismal or remote area.
49. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
50. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
53. Indicated by necessary connotation though not expressed directly.
54. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
56. (botany) Capable of fertilizing female organs.
58. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
60. The number of lines in a piece of printed material.
61. The square of a body of any size of type.
68. The largest island of the central Ryukyu Islands.
69. (Middle Eastern) Small croquette of mashed chick peas or fava beans seasoned with sesame seeds.
70. A fine usually white clay formed by the weathering of aluminous minerals (as feldspar).
71. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
73. A public promotion of some product or service.
74. Someone employed by a gas company.
75. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
77. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
78. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
79. Czechoslovakian religious reformer who anticipated the Reformation.
81. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
82. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
83. Fill with high spirits.
85. Stem of plants of the Gramineae.
86. Being seven more than fifty.
87. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
95. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.