1. Seek someone's favor.
4. Social status or position conferred by a system based on class.
9. Fill to satisfaction.
13. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
16. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
17. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
18. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
19. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
20. The last (12th) month of the year.
21. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
23. Long-tailed black-and-white bird that utters a chattering call.
25. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
27. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
28. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
29. The univalent radical CH3- derived from methane.
31. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
35. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
37. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
40. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
42. A bachelor's degree in library science.
45. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
47. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
48. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
49. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
51. Obvious and dull.
53. The act of scanning.
54. (British) Farm devoted to raising sheep.
57. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
58. The month following February and preceding April.
59. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
60. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
61. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
62. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
64. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
66. A province in north-central China.
68. Provide what is desired or needed, esp. support, food or sustenance.
70. Having winglike extensions.
72. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
73. Extremely pleasing.
75. Optical instrument consisting of a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision.
78. Petty quarrel.
81. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
84. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
85. Unaged colorless liquor originating in Russia.
89. Relating to abdominal delivery.
91. Receiving a salary.
93. Jordan's port.
94. Any loose flowing garment.
96. Unknown god.
97. A small cake leavened with yeast.
98. A local computer network for communication between computers.
99. Leafless East Indian vine.
103. (British) Your grandmother.
104. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
105. Widely distributed lichens usually having a grayish or yellow pendulous freely branched thallus.
106. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
107. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
4. A long hooded overcoat.
5. Used of a single unit or thing.
6. Covered with or resembling small bubbles as from being agitated by beating or heating.
7. Of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
8. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
9. A day of rest and worship.
10. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
11. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
12. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
13. The cardinal number that is the sum of six and one.
14. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
15. Showing your contempt by derision.
22. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
24. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
26. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
30. A vehicle for carrying a coffin to a church or a cemetery.
32. A republic in northeastern Europe on the Baltic Sea.
34. Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative.
36. A small island.
38. A beloved person.
39. The ossicle attached to the eardrum.
41. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
43. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
44. Of or relating to the spleen.
46. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
50. A single splash.
52. Wife of Balder.
55. Any of 12 kings of ancient Egypt between 1315 and 1090 BC.
56. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
63. An oral cephalosporin (trade names Keflex and Keflin and Keftab) commonly prescribe for mild to moderately severe infections of the skin or ears or throat or lungs or urinary tract.
65. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
67. Become imbued.
69. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
71. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
74. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
76. Somewhat ill or prone to illness.
77. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
79. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
80. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
82. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
83. A legendary creature resembling a tiny old man.
86. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
87. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
88. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
90. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
92. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
95. The cry made by sheep.
100. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
101. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
102. A public promotion of some product or service.