1. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
5. Type genus of the Amiidae.
9. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
13. The compass point that is one point south of due west.
16. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
17. With no effort to conceal.
18. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
19. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
20. A person who travels through the water by swimming.
22. A large fleet.
24. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
25. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
26. Sayings of Jesus not recorded in the canonical Gospels.
28. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
30. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
31. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
33. Being two more than fifty.
40. An achromatic color of any lightness between the extremes of black and white.
42. Having the skin scraped off.
46. Trailing grass native to Europe now cosmopolitan in warm regions.
47. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
48. Chorea in dogs.
50. American dramatist (1928- ).
54. A diuretic drug (trade name Esidrix and HydroDIURIL) used in the treatment of hypertension.
56. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
57. Undergo resorption.
59. Being nine more than sixty.
60. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
61. Meat that has been barbecued or grilled in a highly seasoned sauce.
62. A stronghold into which people could go for shelter during a battle.
65. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
66. A port city in southwestern Iran.
69. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
70. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
71. Being deficient in moisture.
73. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
74. An alloy of copper and zinc.
76. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
78. A small loosely aggregated mass of flocculent material suspended in or precipitated from a liquid.
79. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
82. A statement of fundamental facts or principles.
85. Related on the mother's side.
88. The cry made by sheep.
89. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
91. Goods or money obtained illegally.
93. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
94. A container.
95. (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) Optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light.
96. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
97. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
98. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
99. Prevent the occurrence of.
100. A city in northwestern Syria.
101. A unit of pressure.
1. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
2. Squash bugs.
3. Of or pertaining to a number system having 8 as its base.
4. In an aggressive manner.
5. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
6. God of death.
7. Being nine more than forty.
8. The sixth month of the civil year.
9. A town in southwestern Idaho.
10. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
11. Some point in the air.
12. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
13. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
14. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
15. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
21. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
23. The airforce of Great Britain.
27. A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women.
29. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
32. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
34. Any of various finches of Europe or America having a massive and powerful bill.
35. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
36. A public promotion of some product or service.
37. An oldster in his dotage.
38. Offensive inquisitiveness.
39. Trees or shrubs of the families Ebenaceae or Sapotaceae or Styracaceae or Symplocaceae.
41. Merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film).
43. A sweet innocent baby.
44. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
45. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
49. Being two more than seventy.
51. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
52. The tide while water is flowing out.
53. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
55. Being nine more than eighty.
58. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
63. The top horizontal work surface of a table.
64. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
67. A sweet served as the last course of a meal.
68. Small genus of evergreen tropical shrubs or trees with smooth leathery leaves.
69. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
72. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
75. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
77. Excessively fat.
80. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
81. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
83. Report or maintain.
84. The immaterial part of a person.
85. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
86. Tasting sour like a lemon.
87. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
90. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
92. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.