1. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
5. An unofficial association of people or groups.
9. A carriage consisting of two wheels and calash top.
13. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
16. A person who evokes boredom.
17. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
18. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
19. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
20. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
21. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
23. A former province of northern France near the English Channel (between Picardy and Flanders).
25. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
27. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
29. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
30. East Indian fruit tree bearing fruit similar to but sweeter than that of the rambutan.
32. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
34. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
37. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
39. The whiteness that results from removing the color from something.
43. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
45. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
48. Japanese statesman who set Japan's expansionist policies and formed an alliance with Germany and Italy (1891-1945).
49. Any of several large shaggy-maned humped bovids having large heads and short horns.
51. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
52. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
53. A small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere.
54. Capital of Swaziland.
57. Of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
58. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
60. A relativistic quantum theory of the electromagnetic interactions of photons and electrons and muons.
61. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
62. A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in parts of Chad.
66. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
67. A public promotion of some product or service.
74. The painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale.
76. Pouch used in the shipment of mail.
78. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
80. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
81. The feeling of being bored by something tedious.
84. A region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light.
88. Made of fir or pine.
91. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
92. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
93. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
94. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
96. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
97. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
98. A vigorous blow.
99. (Roman mythology) A princess of Tyre who was the founder and queen of Carthage.
100. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
101. Informal terms for a mother.
1. A French abbot.
2. The provision of money temporarily (usually at interest).
3. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
5. A city in northwestern Switzerland.
6. Jordan's port.
7. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
8. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
9. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
10. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. A skullcap worn by religious Jews (especially at prayer).
13. Having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified.
14. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
15. Flat tableland with steep edges.
22. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
24. A bony fish of the subclass Teleostei.
26. Water soaked soil.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Only the bowfins.
36. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
38. The second largest city in Tunisia.
40. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
41. Having to do with a consul or his office or duties.
42. In a heated manner.
44. A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Lupus and Ara in the Milky Way.
46. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
47. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
50. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
55. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
56. A doctor's degree in education.
59. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
63. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
64. Large genus of terrestrial ferns of tropics and subtropics.
65. The capital of Bahrain.
68. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
69. Causing great physical or mental suffering.
70. Language of the people of Cebu in the Philippines.
71. The number of lines in a piece of printed material.
72. (zoology) Pertaining to alulae.
73. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
77. Administer an oil or ointment to.
78. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
79. Rounded like an egg.
82. Stately heavy-bodied aquatic bird with very long neck and usually white plumage as adult v 1.
83. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
85. A small nail.
86. The actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group.
87. Type genus of the Anatidae.
89. Any triangular fore-and-aft sail (set forward of the foremast) v 1.
90. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
95. A doctor's degree in optometry.