1. The act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope.
4. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
9. Make an etching of.
13. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
18. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
19. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
20. The basic unit of money in Panama.
22. Avoiding waste.
25. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
26. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
28. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
29. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
31. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
34. (chemistry and physics) Participating readily in reactions.
36. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
38. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
39. A radioactive transuranic element.
41. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
42. Conforming to truth.
43. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
45. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
48. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
52. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
54. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
57. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
58. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
59. Arranged in or consisting of laminae.
61. (British slang) An absolute certainty.
62. An arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line.
63. That is to say.
65. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
67. Deciduous bushy Eurasian shrub with golden yellow flowers and reddish-purple fruits from which a soothing salve is made in Spain.
69. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
70. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
72. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
73. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
74. A nonenterprising person who is not paying his way.
78. The brightest star in Cygnus.
80. Relatively low in price or charging low prices.
82. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
83. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
84. Tropical Asian starlings.
87. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
89. Affectedly trendy.
92. The provincial capital and largest city of Saskatchewan.
94. Fallow deer.
97. The back side of the neck.
99. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
100. The act of using.
101. The act of scanning.
103. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
105. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
106. A doctor's degree in theology.
107. By bad luck.
108. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
109. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
2. Toward the mouth or oral region.
3. Polish labor leader and statesman (born in 1943).
4. Garlic mayonnaise.
5. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
6. The eleventh month of the civil year.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
9. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
10. Greek philosopher and astronomer (who predicted an eclipse in 585 BC) who was said by Aristotle to be the founder of physical science.
11. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
12. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
13. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
14. A desert in southern Israel.
15. American dramatist (1928- ).
21. An island in the Persian Gulf.
23. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
24. An Italian poet famous for love lyrics (1304-1374).
27. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
30. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. Being one more than ninety.
35. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. A city on the Garonne River in southern France southeast of Bordeaux.
40. Youngest daughter of the prophet Mohammed and wife of the fourth calif Ali.
44. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
46. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
47. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
49. Of or like a cecum.
50. Enchanter's nightshade.
51. The brightest star in Scorpius.
53. A town in southwest Oklahoma.
55. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
56. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
60. Marked by extreme anger.
64. Either extremity of something that has length.
66. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
68. A formal spoken communication delivered to an audience.
71. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
75. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
76. New Guinea echidnas.
77. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
78. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
79. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
80. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
81. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
85. Metal shackles.
86. Discrimination against middle-aged and elderly people.
87. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
88. Indigo bush.
90. (poetic) Tranquil silence.
91. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
93. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
94. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
95. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
96. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
98. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
102. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
104. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.