1. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
4. Jordan's port.
9. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
13. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
16. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
17. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
18. The handle of a weapon or tool.
19. Being one more than ninety.
20. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
21. Cause to be embarrassed.
22. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
23. An associate degree in applied science.
24. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
26. Grant remission of a sin to.
28. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
29. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
30. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
32. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
35. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
39. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
42. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
43. A state of agitated irritation.
44. United States artist whose work reflected social and political themes (1898-1969).
47. Civilian garb as opposed to a military uniform.
48. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
50. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
51. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
52. The content of cognition.
53. Not having been read.
57. The seventh and last day of the week.
58. A public act of violence by an unruly mob.
59. Being of the same opinion.
62. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
64. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
65. (British) Your grandmother.
66. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
71. Of power or authority.
75. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
78. Of or relating to near the ear.
83. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
85. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
86. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
88. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
89. A thin strip (wood or metal).
90. Not only so, but.
92. Any small compartment.
93. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
94. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
95. Of or being the lowest female voice.
96. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
97. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
98. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
1. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. The highest level or degree attainable.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
6. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
7. The capital of Guinea-Bissau.
8. An autonomous area in northeastern Greece that is the site of several Greek Orthodox monasteries founded in the tenth century.
9. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
10. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
11. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
12. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
13. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. A city in Tuscany.
25. A republic in the western Balkans in south-central Europe in the eastern Adriatic coastal area.
27. A genus of Pleuronectidae.
29. Of or belonging to an aecium.
31. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
33. Nearly cosmopolitan family.
34. White and olive green east African monkey with long white tufts of hair beside the face.
36. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
37. The overhead upper surface of a room.
38. A city in southwestern Congo.
40. Marked by assurance.
41. A stiff chitinous seta or bristle especially of an annelid worm.
45. A city in northeastern Ohio.
46. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
49. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
54. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
55. The template for protein synthesis.
56. The face of a timepiece.
60. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
61. Eliminate from the body.
63. Curved like a sickle.
64. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
67. A German city near Leipzig.
68. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
69. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
70. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
72. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
73. Sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat) section or component of something.
74. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
76. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
77. A genus of Pyralidae.
79. Common Indian weaverbird.
80. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
81. On or toward the lee.
82. Aromatic Old World herb having aromatic threadlike foliage and seeds used as seasoning.
83. A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
84. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
87. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
91. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).