1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. Falcon-headed solar god.
9. The eleventh month of the Hindu calendar.
13. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. A member of the Tungus speaking people of Mongolian race who are a nomadic people widely spread over eastern Siberia.
18. A city in northern India.
19. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. French diplomat who supervised the construction of the Suez Canal (1805-1894).
23. Relating to the Andes and their inhabitants.
25. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. Awaken once again.
29. Look at with amorous intentions.
30. Like peat.
32. State of disgrace resulting from detestable behavior.
33. Salted roe of sturgeon or other large fish.
37. Wild ox of mountainous areas of eastern India.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A streak of light in the sky at night that results when a meteoroid hits the earth's atmosphere and air friction causes the meteoroid to melt or vaporize or explode.
44. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
46. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
47. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
48. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
49. A military trainee (as at a military academy).
51. Not out.
54. The basic unit of money in Spain.
55. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
58. Jordan's port.
60. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
61. A person of subnormal intelligence.
63. Having leadership guidance.
64. Of or relating to or characteristic of Gambia or its inhabitants.
67. Type genus of the Anatidae.
70. In bed.
72. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
73. A state in southwestern Germany famous for its beer.
76. Owned up to.
78. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
80. God of love and erotic desire.
81. A small piece of cloth.
83. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
84. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
86. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
88. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
96. Cosmopolitan genus of ferns.
98. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
99. A sharp hooked claw especially on a bird of prey.
100. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
101. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
102. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
103. Related on the mother's side.
104. At or constituting a border or edge.
105. A weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel).
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
5. (sports) With hand brought forward and down from above shoulder level.
6. Device for resetting instruments or controls v 1.
7. Take back what one has said.
8. Having an oblique or slanting direction or position.
9. A covering to disguise or conceal the face.
10. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
11. The father of your father or mother.
12. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
13. A white secretion of the sebaceous glands of the foreskin.
14. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
15. A whetstone made of fine gritstone.
22. Usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence.
24. United States politician who proposed that individual territories be allowed to decide whether they would have slavery.
26. Situated at an apex.
28. The longest division of geological time.
31. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
34. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
35. Remove carbon from (an engine).
36. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
38. An ester of carbamic acid.
39. Continued in your keeping or use or memory.
42. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
43. Italian operatic soprano (born in 1922).
45. (informal) Of the highest quality.
50. Show in, or as in, a picture.
52. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
53. A quantity of no importance.
56. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
57. An associate degree in nursing.
59. Advanced in years.
62. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
65. Showing or feeling admiration.
66. The peninsula and island in the Philippines where Japanese forces besieged American forces in World War II.
68. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
69. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
71. A case used to carry belongings when traveling.
72. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
74. Leave voluntarily.
75. Requiring secret or mysterious knowledge.
77. A state in midwestern United States.
79. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
80. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
82. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
85. A feeling of intense anger.
87. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
89. (Sumerian) Sun god.
90. South African prelate and leader of the antiapartheid struggle (born in 1931).
91. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
94. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
95. Negation of a word or group of words.
97. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.