1. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
4. Fecal matter of animals.
8. Same in identity.
12. A young woman.
16. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
17. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
18. A metal frame or container holding cartridges.
19. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
20. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
21. A member of the Athapaskan people of the Trinity River valley in California.
22. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
23. A self-replicating protein molecule that occupies a fixed place on a chromosome.
24. By bad luck.
26. Someone who travels about selling his wares (as on the streets or at carnivals).
29. (Greek mythology) The Muse of comedy and pastoral poetry.
30. A member of a West African people living chiefly in southwestern Nigeria.
32. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
35. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
37. Any fungus of the family Hygrophoraceae having gills that are more or less waxy in appearance.
40. Something that causes irritation and annoyance.
42. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
43. Of the blackest black.
44. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
45. King of Judea who (according to the New Testament) tried to kill Jesus by ordering the death of all children under age two in Bethlehem (73-4 BC).
47. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
50. A town in north central Oklahoma.
52. French philosopher (1909-1943).
54. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
56. The act of using.
57. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
60. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
61. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
63. Strong snuff made from dark coarse tobacco.
65. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
68. In bed.
69. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
70. Fertilizer made of ground bones.
73. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
74. Having or reflecting superior quality or value.
76. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
78. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
81. An oily colorless liquid obtained by the condensation of two molecules of acetaldehyde.
83. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
84. A Mexican (or person of Mexican descent) living in the United States.
86. The condition of having no arms.
91. Hurt or upset.
92. An evergreen tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in tropical America and Africa and Asia.
94. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
95. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
96. Battles in World War II in the Pacific (November 1943).
98. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
101. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
102. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
103. Any plant of the genus Erica.
104. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
105. A genetic disorder of metabolism.
106. Military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine or exploit or reduce or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
1. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
2. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
3. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
4. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
5. Type genus of the Upupidae.
6. Gasoline jelled with aluminum soaps.
7. Relating to or derived from a glacier.
8. Worthless people.
9. Lessen the intensity of.
10. Very small European freshwater fish common in gravelly streams.
11. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
12. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
13. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
14. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
15. A small hard fruit.
25. Any of a group of natural steroid alcohols derived from plants or animals.
27. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
28. Elegant and sumptuous.
31. A Hindu prince or king in India.
33. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
34. Annual and perennial herbs of damp habitats.
36. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
38. Tuberous or rhizomatous herbaceous perennials.
39. Of or relating to or near the pudendum.
41. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
46. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
48. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
49. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
51. Small Australian marsupial having long snout and strong claws for feeding on termites.
53. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
55. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
58. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
59. A person who makes deceitful pretenses.
62. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
64. Any of numerous superior eating apples with yellow or greenish yellow skin flushed with red.
66. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
67. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
71. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
72. Of or relating to the Nile River or the people living near it.
75. Usually elongate cluster of flowers along the main stem in which the flowers at the base open first.
76. An insect in the inactive stage of development (when it is not feeding) intermediate between larva and adult.
77. A master's degree in business.
79. A special loved one.
80. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
82. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
85. The sixth month of the civil year.
87. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
88. A chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck.
89. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
90. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
93. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
97. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
98. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
99. One million periods per second.
100. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.