1. A vinyl polymer used especially in paints or adhesives.
4. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
8. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. Prevent from being included or considered or accepted.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
18. A primeval personification of air and breath.
19. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
20. Separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument.
22. One of the two branches of the Finno-Ugric family of languages.
23. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
24. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
25. Of or relating to the kidneys.
27. Having the head uncovered.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. A country on western coast of Africa.
33. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
35. A person forced to flee from home or country.
37. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
38. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
39. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.
44. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
48. Structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure.
49. Having close kinship and appropriateness.
51. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
52. Not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam.
54. A tangible and visible entity.
56. A primeval personification of air and breath.
57. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
59. General term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate.
60. Lacking in strength or firmness or resilience.
62. A human female who does housework.
65. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
66. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
69. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
70. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
72. Engage in a rehearsal (of).
74. A friendly nation.
75. A large fleet.
77. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
78. Not out.
79. French impressionist painter (1841-1919).
83. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
89. A bin that holds rubbish until it is collected.
91. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
92. A brief (and hurriedly handwritten) note.
93. At or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
95. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
96. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
97. Used of a single unit or thing.
98. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
99. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
100. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir and avenger of Balder.
3. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
4. The word class that qualifies verbs or clauses.
5. A city in northeastern China.
6. A state in midwestern United States.
7. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
8. Capable of wounding.
9. Type genus of the Amiidae.
10. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
11. Anneal or toughen by a process of gradually heating and cooling.
12. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
13. A woman of refinement.
14. An iconic mental representation.
15. The present time or age.
21. An amoeba-like protozoan with a chitinous shell resembling an umbrella.
26. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
28. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
30. An alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth.
32. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
34. A farmer who keeps bees for their honey.
36. Sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat) section or component of something.
40. Loud confused noise from many sources.
41. A region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light.
43. The last (12th) month of the year.
45. A boil or abscess on the gums.
46. The act of arousing.
47. British actress and mistress of of the prince who later became Edward VII (1853-1929).
50. Slightly open.
53. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
55. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
58. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
61. A regular customer.
63. Testacean rhizopods.
64. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
67. A bitter yellow powder used to treat skin diseases.
68. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
69. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
71. Covered with dense cottony hairs or hairlike filaments.
73. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
76. (Greek legend) The greedy king of Phrygia who Dionysus gave the power to turn everything he touched into gold.
80. Very dark black.
81. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
82. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
84. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
85. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
86. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
88. Tag the base runner to get him out.
90. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
94. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.