1. Inquire about.
4. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
8. (trademark) An antacid.
12. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. An informal term for a father.
18. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
19. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. A man who plows.
23. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
25. Type genus of the Anatidae.
27. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
29. A linear unit (1/40 inch) used to measure diameter of buttons.
30. A unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is 1 second of arc.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. Marine microorganism having a calcareous shell with openings where pseudopods protrude.
36. A French abbot.
39. A secret store of valuables or money.
42. Report or maintain.
47. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
48. A structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young.
49. Youthful appearance in an old person.
50. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
51. Dreamy in mood or nature.
53. In or belonging to the air or operating (for or by means of aircraft or elevated cables) in the air.
54. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
55. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
56. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
58. In an unnatural eery manner.
61. A team game that resembles basketball.
65. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
66. A strong wind moving 45-90 knots.
67. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
70. The capital and largest city of Lithuania.
71. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
73. A state in southeastern United States.
74. Witnessed at first hand.
75. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
77. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
79. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
80. Mottled curly-grained wood of Pterocarpus indicus.
86. A quantity of no importance.
90. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
91. Lost temporarily.
94. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
95. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
96. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
98. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
100. Not in.
101. A vinyl polymer used especially in paints or adhesives.
102. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
103. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
104. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. The act of scanning.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
5. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
6. The capital and largest city of Japan.
7. (Scot) A leather strap for punishing children.
8. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
9. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
10. 1/1000 gram.
11. An enclosed space.
12. An arm of the Mediterranean between Slovenia and Croatia and Montenegro and Albania on the east and Italy on the west.
13. (legend) Chalice used by Christ at the last supper.
14. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
15. World's longest river (4187 miles).
22. Shockingly repellent.
24. By bad luck.
26. An ancient Greek city famous for military prowess.
28. A peninsula in southwestern Europe.
31. Before noon.
34. Defeat (oneself) by going too far.
35. Settle in a new place.
37. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
38. Of or relating to a basin.
40. An airplane that can land on or take off from water.
41. A man skilled in various odd jobs and other small tasks.
43. Ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated breed of the gaur.
44. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
45. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
46. Indigo bush.
52. A master's degree in business.
57. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
59. Increasing in quantity or value.
60. Not in action or at work.
62. Signal with the hands or nod.
63. Tag the base runner to get him out.
64. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
68. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
69. Top part of an apron.
72. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
76. English architect (1746-1813).
78. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
81. A master's degree in religion.
82. A small cake leavened with yeast.
83. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
84. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
85. The sixth month of the civil year.
87. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
88. Material used to daub walls.
89. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
92. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
93. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
97. Being nine more than ninety.
99. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
100. A local and habitual twitching especially in the face.