1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. A town in the Andes in southern Peru.
9. A Loloish language.
13. Inquire about.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. Located inward.
18. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. The brightest star in Virgo.
22. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
23. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. A positive feeling of wanting to push ahead with something.
27. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
28. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
29. A military trainee (as at a military academy).
31. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
33. In an absurd manner or to an absurd degree.
38. (Greek mythology) The priestess of Apollo at Delphi who transmitted the oracles.
42. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
43. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
46. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
47. A French abbot.
48. Comprises tropical American species usually placed in genus Masdevallia.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
53. A gliding joint between the distal ends of the tibia and fibula and the proximal end of the talus.
54. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
57. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
59. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
60. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
62. Expel from a community or group.
64. A card game in which you play your sevens and other cards in sequence in the same suit as their sevens.
66. A state in northwestern North America.
67. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
69. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
71. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
72. A Mid-Atlantic state.
73. Any tumor derived from cells of the nervous system.
77. Chief port of Yemen.
79. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
81. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
83. The largest city of Cameroon.
87. Type genus of the Apidae.
89. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
93. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
94. A decree that prohibits something.
96. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
98. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
99. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
100. Moving quickly and lightly.
101. Soft creamy white cheese.
102. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
103. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
104. Performance of moral or religious acts.
105. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
106. A doctor's degree in education.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
5. Not softened by the addition of padding.
6. A person given to excessive complaints and crying.
7. Lack of sight.
8. Toward the mouth or oral region.
9. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
10. African mahogany trees.
11. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
12. State capital of New York.
13. A city in northern India.
14. The act of scanning.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
25. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
28. Deprive of freedom.
30. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
32. An accountant certified by the state.
34. Like a baby especially in dependence.
35. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
36. The twelfth month of the civil year.
37. (of a fluid) Having been propelled about in flying drops or masses.
39. A square piece of cloth used for wiping the eyes or nose or as a costume accessory.
40. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
41. Cause to be more favorably inclined.
44. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
45. A special way of doing something.
49. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
50. Greek anatomist whose theories formed the basis of European medicine until the Renaissance (circa 130-200).
55. A Russian river.
56. An informal term for a father.
58. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
61. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
63. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
65. The capital and largest city of Liechtenstein.
68. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
70. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
74. A plumbing fixture (usually attached to the wall) used by men to urinate.
75. An optical illusion in which atmospheric refraction by a layer of hot air distorts or inverts reflections of distant objects.
76. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
78. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
80. Tangled in a dense mass.
81. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
82. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
84. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
85. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
86. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
88. An informal term for a father.
90. With no effort to conceal.
91. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
92. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
95. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
97. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
98. A Mid-Atlantic state.