1. A large round wicker basket (used on farms).
5. At a specific prior time.
9. A book of the New Testament.
13. Inquire about.
16. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
17. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
18. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Containing no liquid or actuated without the use of liquid.
21. To a complete degree or to the full or entire extent.
23. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
24. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
25. A Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic.
26. Having a dusky brownish gray color.
28. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
30. After the expected or usual time.
31. Neuralgia along the sciatic nerve.
35. Gather, as of as crops.
39. Full of flavor.
43. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
44. Chief of the Vanir.
45. become turned or set on end.
46. The beginning or early stages.
49. The basic unit of money on Malta.
50. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
52. Violent and needless disturbance.
53. Type genus of the Adelgidae.
56. Jordan's port.
58. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
59. Youngest daughter of the prophet Mohammed and wife of the fourth calif Ali.
60. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
62. Order by virtue of superior authority.
63. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
65. Marked by extreme lack of restraint or control.
67. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
68. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
71. American and Asiatic trees having edible one-seeded fruit.
74. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
76. A state in midwestern United States.
77. Chief port of Yemen.
85. God of wealth and love.
87. Related on the mother's side.
89. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
90. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
92. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
94. Nocturnal bird of prey with hawk-like beak and claws and large head with front-facing eyes.
95. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
96. Widely distributed lichens usually having a grayish or yellow pendulous freely branched thallus.
97. Very dark black.
98. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound.
1. A support or foundation.
2. Japanese statesman who set Japan's expansionist policies and formed an alliance with Germany and Italy (1891-1945).
3. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
4. From crude petroleum.
5. Any movable possession (especially articles of clothing).
6. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
7. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
8. Small usually bright-colored semiaquatic salamanders of North America and Europe and North Asia.
9. Agile long-legged rabbit-sized rodent of Central and South America and West Indies.
10. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
11. Showing respect for the rights or opinions or practices of others.
12. Marked by skill in deception.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
22. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
27. Any of several evergreen perennials of the genus Pyrola.
29. Being one more than two.
32. Evergreen mat-forming shrub of North America and northern Eurasia having small white flowers and red berries.
33. Lacking gonads.
34. Medium tall celery pine of New Zealand.
36. Capital of Armenia.
37. A poisonous crystalline alkaloid extracted from the nightshade family.
38. Any plant of the genus Phacelia.
40. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
41. The basic unit of money in Spain.
42. A doctor's degree in religion.
47. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
48. Hinge joint between the forearm and upper arm and the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped.
51. Seed of a pea plant.
54. An unsuccessful ending.
55. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
57. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
61. Feel admiration for.
64. An ancient city is southern Greece.
65. Small usually bright-colored semiaquatic salamanders of North America and Europe and North Asia.
66. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
69. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
70. Any fungus of the family Boletaceae.
72. Of southern United States.
73. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
78. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
79. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
80. A small cake leavened with yeast.
81. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
82. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
83. Suggestive of or tending to moral looseness.
84. A loud utterance.
86. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
88. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
91. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
93. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
94. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.