1. An enclosed space.
4. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
8. Genus of prickly shrubs and small trees of the Caribbean region.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
16. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
17. A capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring.
18. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
19. A crosspiece between the legs of a chair.
20. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
21. The award given to the champion.
23. Any of three poisonous colorless isomeric phenols.
24. An independent state within the British Commonwealth located on the Fiji Islands.
26. (Babylonian) Any of a group of powerful earth spirits or genii.
27. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
28. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
30. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
31. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
33. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
38. A cap with a flat circular top and a visor.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
45. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
46. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
48. Arm again.
50. The fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped by the heart.
52. United States religious leader who was the first person born in the United States to be canonized (1774-1821).
55. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
56. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
57. Gone by.
58. An acid formed as an intermediate product of the metabolism of tyrosine and phenylalanine.
61. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
63. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
65. God of wealth and love.
66. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
68. British labor leader and statesman who played an important role in diplomacy after World War II (1884-1951).
69. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
71. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
73. Some point in the air.
79. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
86. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
90. A large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals.
91. Lower in esteem.
92. God of love and erotic desire.
94. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
95. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
96. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
97. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
98. God of the earth.
1. The tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object.
2. Out of bed.
3. Largest crested screamer.
4. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
5. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
6. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
7. Declare invalid.
8. Avens of Virginia having pale or greenish yellow flowers.
9. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
10. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
11. Web-footed diving seabirds of northern seas.
12. A wooden peg that is used to fasten timbers in shipbuilding.
13. A member of a European light cavalry unit.
14. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
15. An Eskimo hut.
22. Black tropical American cuckoo.
25. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
29. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
32. Before noon.
34. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
35. A knight of a religious military order established in 1118 to protect pilgrims and the Holy Sepulcher.
36. A formal written defense of something you believe in strongly.
37. A person being ordained.
39. United States swimmer who in 1926 became the first woman to swim the English Channel (1903- ).
40. The basic unit of money in Macao.
42. A thick and heavy shoe.
43. An organism especially a bacterium that requires air or free oxygen for life.
44. Situated in front of the anus.
47. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
49. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. The size of a book whose pages are made by folding a sheet of paper three times to form eight leaves.
53. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
54. A white trivalent metallic element.
59. A French abbot.
60. (botany) Outer tissue of bark.
62. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
64. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
67. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
70. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
72. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
74. A battle between the successors of Alexander the Great (301 BC).
75. Cause to lose courage.
76. The sacred city of Lamaism.
77. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
78. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
80. The act of scanning.
81. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
82. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
83. Small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs.
84. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
85. A thrusting blow with a knife.
87. A tube in which a body fluid circulates.
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
89. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
93. A public promotion of some product or service.