1. A shape that sags.
4. An loose coverall (coat or frock) reaching down to the ankles.
9. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
13. How long something has existed.
16. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
17. A voluptuously beautiful young woman.
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. A local computer network for communication between computers.
20. A foot having the toes connected by folds of skin.
21. A vanilla-scented resin from various trees of the genus Styrax.
23. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
24. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
25. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
27. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
29. A Mid-Atlantic state.
31. European herb having small white, pink or purple flowers.
32. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
34. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
35. Extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic.
37. Free of extraneous elements of any kind.
39. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
42. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
46. Beside one another in a row or rank.
47. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
49. Dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid.
52. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
54. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
55. Ending in a sharp point.
56. Large short-tailed lemur of Madagascar having thick silky fur in black and white and fawn.
57. A large number or amount.
59. Any of various small biting flies.
60. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
61. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
62. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
64. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
65. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
70. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
71. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
74. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
78. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
82. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
84. Jordan's port.
87. Having help.
88. Posing no difficulty.
91. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
92. A white trivalent metallic element.
93. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
94. God of the underworld.
98. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
100. A strong emotion.
101. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
102. An informal term for a father.
103. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Fastened with stitches.
2. A sharp narrow ridge found in rugged mountains.
3. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
4. Footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material.
5. A ray of moonlight.
6. Be or do something to a greater degree.
7. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
8. (Islamic) The will of Allah.
9. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
10. An Indic language.
11. A master's degree in business.
12. A city of southeastern Mexico.
13. State capital of New York.
14. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
15. Register formally.
22. Testacean rhizopods.
26. An associate degree in nursing.
28. Small round bright-colored and spotted beetle that usually feeds on aphids and other insect pests.
30. Existing or belonging to a time before a war.
33. Decorate with needlework.
36. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
38. A heavy toxic silvery-white radioactive metallic element.
40. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
41. The Creator.
43. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
44. Double star 15.7 light years from Earth.
45. A person who participates in a meeting.
48. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
50. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. Of or relating to the African people who speak one of the Bantoid languages or to their culture.
53. A picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene.
58. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
63. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
66. The act of mimicking.
67. The cry made by sheep.
68. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
69. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
70. State capital of New York.
72. A bachelor's degree in science.
73. Small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America.
75. South African term for `boss'.
76. A shot in billiards made by hitting the cue ball with the cue held nearly vertically.
77. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
79. A public promotion of some product or service.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
83. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
86. In bed.
89. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
90. (informal) Roused to anger.
95. The eleventh month of the civil year.
96. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
97. Informal terms for a mother.
99. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.