1. A human limb.
4. A substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic v 1.
8. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
12. Wearing or provided with clothing.
16. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
17. A statute in draft before it becomes law.
18. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
19. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
20. United States inventor who manufactured the first elevator with a safety device (1811-1861).
22. Dispute or argue stubbornly, esp. minor points.
25. Relating to the Urdu language.
26. The lean flesh of a saltwater fish caught along Atlantic coast of southern U.S..
27. Of or relating to or involving an area.
28. The state of being unsure of something.
30. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
31. A small cake leavened with yeast.
33. A Russian river.
34. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
36. The 4th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
40. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
44. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
47. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
48. Avoid and stay away from deliberately.
49. Transfer to a peripheral device, of computer data.
52. A whetstone made of fine gritstone.
53. A sudden short attack.
54. An honorary law degree.
55. Foliose lichens chiefly of northern latitudes.
58. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
62. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
63. An associate degree in nursing.
64. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
65. American novelist (1909-1955).
66. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
72. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
73. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
77. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
79. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
80. Extremely pleasant in a gentle way.
83. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
85. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
87. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
90. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
91. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
92. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
95. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
99. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
100. A quantity of no importance.
101. Cry plaintively.
102. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
103. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
1. Using the voice.
2. Affecting things past.
3. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
4. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
5. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
6. A cephalosporin antibiotic (trade name Ultracef).
7. A tumor of the brain consisting of neuroglia.
8. British slang.
9. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
10. Sour or bitter in taste.
11. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
12. Small order of macroscopic fresh and brackish water algae with a distinct axis.
13. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
14. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
15. Made of fir or pine.
21. Someone who pays (or otherwise incites) you to commit a wrongful act.
23. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
24. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
32. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
35. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
37. A short speech (often in verse) addressed directly to the audience by an actor at the end of a play.
38. The middle of the chief navigable channel of a waterway that forms the boundary line between states.
39. Having a usually specified type of handle.
41. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
42. The sister of your father or mother.
43. A blind god.
45. Lifting device for raising heavy or cumbersome objects v 1.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
50. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
51. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
56. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
57. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
59. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
60. The 12th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
61. Of or relating to or located at the base.
67. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
68. Dragonflies and damselflies.
69. Type genus of the Anatidae.
70. The income arising from land or other property.
71. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
74. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
75. Administer an oil or ointment to.
76. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
78. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
81. Become ground down or deteriorate.
82. (medicine) A grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus.
84. In bed.
86. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
88. A bachelor's degree in religion.
89. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
93. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
94. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
96. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
97. An informal term for a father.
98. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.