1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. An informal term for a father.
9. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
13. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
16. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
17. Lacking leadership.
18. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
19. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
20. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
21. A fixed look with eyes open wide v 1.
22. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
23. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
24. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
26. Entangle or catch in in or as if in a mesh.
28. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
30. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
32. Relating to or characteristic of an apogee.
34. Full of zest or vigor.
35. 1/1000 gram.
37. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
38. Vietnamese New Year.
39. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
41. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
43. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
45. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
49. Small genus of Eurasian herbs.
51. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
54. A human female who does housework.
55. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
56. A festival featuring African-American culture.
59. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
60. A variety of a plant developed from a natural species and maintained under cultivation.
62. Make editorial changes (in a text).
64. 32nd President of the United States.
65. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
66. A French marshal who distinguished himself in the War of the Austrian Succession (1696-1750).
67. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
69. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
71. (informal) Luxuriously elegant.
72. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
73. Operculate seasnail of coastal waters with a short spiral shell.
75. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
76. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
78. Be seated.
80. Type genus of the Anatidae.
82. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
83. A United States youth subculture of the 1950s.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
96. A flexible container with a single opening.
97. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
98. Divulge information or secrets.
99. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
100. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
101. A song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation).
102. A Loloish language.
103. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
104. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Fearless and daring.
2. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
3. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
4. The tenth month of the Hindu calendar.
5. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
6. Having been flattened.
7. (trademark) A transparent thermoplastic acrylic resin.
8. African antelopes.
9. The capital of Croatia.
10. A rectangular block of hewn stone used for building purposes.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
13. European sedge having small edible nutlike tubers.
14. Resembling or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.
15. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
25. Characterized by intense emotion.
27. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
29. British physicist (born in Austria) who with Lise Meitner recognized that Otto Hahn had produced a new kind of nuclear reaction which they named nuclear fission.
31. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
33. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
36. Of or relating to studies beyond a bachelor's degree.
40. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
42. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
44. Perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements.
46. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
47. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
48. A bitter yellow powder used to treat skin diseases.
50. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
52. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
53. A genus of Anatidae.
57. Treated with wax.
58. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
61. Old World genus of annual to perennial herbs.
63. Emperor of Rome.
68. City in Sudan.
70. A sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid.
71. The tenth month of the Hindu calendar.
74. The cry made by sheep.
77. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
79. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
81. A town in southwestern Idaho.
84. Posing no difficulty.
85. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
86. Type genus of the Sulidae.
87. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
88. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
89. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
90. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
92. Any of various units of capacity.
93. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
94. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
95. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.