1. A poliovirus vaccine consisting of inactivated polio virus that is injected subcutaneously to provide immunity to poliomyelitis.
4. True firs.
9. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
13. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
16. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
17. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
20. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
21. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
22. A master's degree in religion.
23. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
24. Tough Asiatic grass whose culms are used for ropes and baskets.
26. Hours or days of work in a calendar week.
29. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
31. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
32. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
35. Sediment that has settled at the bottom of a liquid.
38. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
40. Type genus of the Rutaceae.
42. A group of trees and shrubs and herbs mostly with polypetalous flowers.
45. Of or in or relating to the nose.
49. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
50. An ancient area on the Ionian Sea that flourished as a kingdom in the 3rd century BC.
51. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
52. Rice cooked in well-seasoned broth with onions or celery and usually poultry or game or shellfish and sometimes tomatoes.
54. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
55. A doctor's degree in optometry.
57. Not in good physical or mental health.
58. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
62. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
63. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
67. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
68. Speaking a Slavic language.
70. Being one more than fifty.
73. Dormouse of southern Europe and northern Africa.
75. An electronic pulse counter used to count pulses that occur too rapidly to be recorded individually.
77. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
78. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
79. A state in New England.
80. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
81. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
83. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
89. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
92. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
94. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
95. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
97. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
99. Having been read.
100. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
101. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
102. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
103. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
2. A republic in western South America.
3. A choice or delicious dish.
4. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
5. A fighter (especially one who participates in brawls).
6. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
7. At any time.
8. A branch of the Tai languages.
9. A person who gives a name or names.
10. A wooded plateau in the Champagne-Ardenne region of France.
11. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
12. The herpes virus that causes infectious mononucleosis.
13. An atom having a valence of one.
14. Jordan's port.
15. A woman of refinement.
25. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
27. A tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes.
28. Loss due to not showing up.
30. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
34. Destroy or injure severely.
36. United States army officer and engineer who supervised the construction of the Panama Canal (1858-1928).
37. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
39. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
41. A gate or bar across a toll bridge or toll road which is lifted when the toll is paid.
43. Being one more than one.
44. Heard or perceptible by the ear.
46. A deep bow.
47. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
48. A region in northmost Europe inhabited by Lapps.
53. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
56. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
59. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
60. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
61. The habitation of wild animals.
64. Relating to or containing bromine (especially pentavalent bromine).
69. Enthusiastic approval.
70. A branch of the Tai languages.
71. Goddess of dawn.
72. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
73. An atom having a valence of one.
74. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
76. An East Indian sailor.
82. Indigo bush.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
84. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
85. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
86. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
87. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
88. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
90. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
91. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
93. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
96. Informal terms for a mother.
97. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
98. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.