1. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
4. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
9. Colloquial British abbreviation.
13. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
17. United States educator who founded the first private school for Black students in Augusta, Georgia (1854-1933).
18. Not only so, but.
19. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
20. United States civil rights leader (1901-1981).
22. Traveling on horseback.
24. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
25. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
26. Small genus of southeastern Asian tropics.
27. A genus of Platalea.
29. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
32. The brown fur of a muskrat.
37. Not reflecting light.
41. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
42. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
44. A person from whom you are descended.
45. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
48. God of fire.
49. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
51. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
52. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
53. An emaciated horse likely soon to become carrion and so attractive to crows.
56. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
57. The sign language used in the United States.
58. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
59. An unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance.
61. A public promotion of some product or service.
62. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
64. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
66. A Loloish language.
68. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
70. A particular environment or walk of life.
72. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
73. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
77. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
78. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
79. A long backless sofa (usually with pillows against a wall).
80. Lacking motor coordination.
83. A doctor's degree in music.
86. One who helps or encourages or incites another.
88. Echo repeatedly, echo again and again.
90. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
91. New Zealand conifer.
92. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
94. Having an oblique or slanting direction or position.
95. (informal) Roused to anger.
96. Fill to satisfaction.
97. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
98. A river in northern England that flows east to the North Sea.
99. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Suggestive of or tending to moral looseness.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. Greek coloratura soprano (born in the United States) known for her dramatic intensity in operatic roles (1923-1977).
4. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
5. A very attractive or seductive looking woman.
6. Remove from political office.
7. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
8. The basic unit of money in Myanmar.
9. Asiatic wild dog.
10. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
11. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
12. Weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land.
13. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
14. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
15. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
21. Something considered choice to eat.
23. A blind god.
28. Small flat ring-shaped cake or cookie.
30. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
31. In a vertical position.
33. Get off (a horse).
34. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
35. Having no fever.
36. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
38. Kindly endorsement and guidance.
39. Medium tall celery pine of New Zealand.
40. Island in West Indies.
43. An oral cephalosporin (trade names Keflex and Keflin and Keftab) commonly prescribe for mild to moderately severe infections of the skin or ears or throat or lungs or urinary tract.
46. Eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.
47. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
50. Characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation.
54. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
55. Reprehensible acquisitiveness.
60. A woman of refinement.
63. A genus of Psittacidae.
64. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
65. A state in southwestern Germany famous for its beer.
67. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
68. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
69. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
71. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
72. A form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature.
74. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
75. Prevent the occurrence of.
76. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
81. Of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
82. (informal) Very bad.
84. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
85. An informal term for a father.
87. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
88. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
89. Be obliged to pay or repay.
93. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.