1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. An imperfection in a device or machine.
9. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
16. Creeping evergreen shrub having narrow overlapping leaves and early white star-shaped flowers.
17. Costing 10 dollars.
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
20. Expel, as of gases and odors.
21. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
22. Slightly open.
23. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
24. Club consisting of a heavy stick (often bamboo) bound with iron.
25. A large fleet.
27. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
30. The eleventh month of the civil year.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
36. A battle in the Napoleonic campaigns (1809).
40. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
45. Qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward.
46. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
49. Suggestive of the supernatural.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. The feeling of being bored by something tedious.
53. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
54. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
56. Impaired by diminution.
58. Genus of herbs of Eurasia and the Americas.
61. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
63. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
64. A Christian recluse.
65. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
67. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
68. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
70. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
71. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
72. Disclosing information or giving evidence about another.
74. A habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations.
77. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
79. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
80. A kiln for drying hops.
83. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
90. Any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids.
92. Of or relating to a dyad or based on two.
94. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
95. Used of a single unit or thing.
96. Make or become free of frost or ice.
98. In or of the present month.
99. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
100. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
101. (trademark) An acrylic fiber or the lightweight crease-resistant fabric made with Orlon yarns.
102. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
103. (informal) Of the highest quality.
1. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
2. A member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico.
3. An opening that permits escape or release.
4. Goddess of love and beauty and daughter of Zeus in ancient mythology.
5. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
6. The basic unit of money on Malta.
7. An Asian river between China and Russia.
8. A German city near Leipzig.
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
10. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
15. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
26. A genus of Indriidae.
28. To or from every one of two or more (considered individually).
29. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
34. Genus of woody Asiatic vines.
35. Medieval artillery used during sieges.
37. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
38. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
39. A fighter who batters the opponent.
41. English pianist (1890-1965).
42. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
43. The state of being silent (as when no one is speaking).
44. An officious annoying person who interferes with others.
48. Beaten eggs or an egg mixture cooked until just set.
52. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
55. A levy of one tenth of something.
57. United States sculptor (born in 1924).
59. Trade name for an antiemetic drug that has a mint flavor.
60. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
62. Pretentious or silly talk or writing.
66. The inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room or hallway).
69. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
73. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
75. Not paid.
76. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
77. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
78. A British doctorate.
79. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
81. (of speed) Having or caused by speed approximately equal to that of sound in air at sea level.
82. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
84. Tropical Asian starlings.
85. (archaic) A fitting reward.
86. A person who makes use of a thing.
87. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
88. A fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval).
89. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
91. A rapid bustling commotion.
93. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
97. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.