1. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
13. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
16. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
17. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
18. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
19. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
20. Report or maintain.
21. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
23. Wear away through erosion or vaporization.
25. Bar temporarily.
27. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
28. Obvious and dull.
29. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
35. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
38. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
42. The back side of the neck.
47. Open to or abounding in fresh air.
48. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
50. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
52. Used of a single unit or thing.
53. Possessing material wealth.
55. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
58. New Guinea echidnas.
60. Cause to change.
61. Remaining after all deductions.
62. The act of killing yourself.
63. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
64. Any fern of the genus Doodia having pinnate fronds with sharply dentate pinnae.
66. Being nine more than forty.
67. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
69. A state in New England.
70. Tropical fruit with a rough brownish skin and very sweet brownish pulp.
74. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
76. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
77. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
79. A peninsula in southwestern Asia that forms the Asian part of Turkey.
82. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
85. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
87. Filled with great numbers crowded together.
90. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
91. Multicellular organisms having less-specialized cells than in the Metazoa.
93. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
94. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
95. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
96. A door-like movable barrier in a fence or wall.
98. Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise.
99. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
100. Antiquity that as survived from the distant past.
101. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
102. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
1. Wearing or provided with clothing.
2. A person who possesses great material wealth.
3. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
4. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
5. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
6. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
7. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
8. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
9. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
10. An informal term for a father.
11. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
12. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
13. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. Period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6.
22. An established custom.
24. An island of central Hawaii.
26. Type genus of the Ranidae.
30. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
34. The outer body wall of an insect.
36. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
37. A group of biological taxa or species that share features inherited from a common ancestor.
39. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
40. Moderating pain or sorrow by making it easier to bear.
41. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
43. A mountain in the Andes in Argentina (22,047 feet high).
44. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
45. Of or like a cecum.
46. A woman gossip.
49. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
51. A game played with playing cards.
54. Frontier marshal whose adventures have become legendary (1837-1876).
56. Any unsaturated aliphatic hydrocarbon.
57. Breathing noisily and forcefully through the nostrils.
59. Having relatively few calories.
65. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
68. Goddess of fate.
71. A small smooth rounded rock.
72. French novelist.
73. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
75. British writer noted for romantic adventure novels (1856-1925).
78. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
79. Unknown god.
80. Talk pompously.
81. Italian film actress (born in 1934).
83. By bad luck.
84. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
86. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
87. Informal terms for a mother.
88. English essayist (1775-1834).
89. Temporary living quarters.
92. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
97. A public promotion of some product or service.