1. 10 grams.
4. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
9. The act of rising upward into the air.
13. The sound made by a gentle blow.
16. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
17. A Bantu language.
18. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
19. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
20. Shining intensely.
22. Feeling mild pleasurable excitement.
24. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
25. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
26. Reduce in worth, character, etc..
28. A mountainous republic of south-central Europe.
30. The basic unit of money in Iran.
32. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
35. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
38. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. A genus of European owls.
46. Characteristic of false pride.
47. An act of scaling by the use of ladders (especially the walls of a fortification).
49. Very light colored.
50. European shad.
52. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
53. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
54. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
56. A state in midwestern United States.
58. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
60. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
61. Having help.
64. Being of the age 13 through 19.
66. A sudden short attack.
68. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
70. The range within which a voice can be heard.
72. A detailed critical inspection.
76. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
77. European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye.
83. God of love and erotic desire.
87. The number of which a given number is the logarithm.
88. Old French breed of large strong usually black dogs having a long tail and long wavy and slightly stiff coat.
90. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
91. The time period between dawn and noon.
92. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
94. One-hundredth of a right angle.
95. A master's degree in fine arts.
96. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
97. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
98. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
99. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A large oven for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks.
3. Any of various small biting flies.
4. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
5. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
6. (Greek mythology) The goddess of health.
7. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
8. Nocturnal badger-like carnivore of wooded regions of Africa and southern Asia.
9. A branch of the Tai languages.
10. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
11. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
12. An island in Antigua and Barbuda.
13. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
14. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
15. Appeal or request earnestly.
21. (Babylonian) Consort of Marduk.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
27. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
29. (of soil) Soft and watery.
31. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
33. Align anew or better.
34. A city in central Texas.
36. A region of central Europe rich in deposits of coal and iron ore.
37. The provision of money temporarily (usually at interest).
41. A town in northern Egypt.
42. A holy war by Muslims against unbelievers.
43. An infective disease caused by sporozoan parasites that are transmitted through the bite of an infected Anopheles mosquito.
44. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
45. Something (especially a game) that is played again.
48. Battle of World War II (1944).
51. Marked by deception.
55. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
57. English monk and scholar (672-735).
62. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
63. Offering little or no hope.
65. (biology) Having branches or flower heads that bend downward.
66. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
67. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
69. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
71. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
73. (of a musical instrument) Intermediate between alto and baritone or bass.
74. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
75. A son who has the same first name as his father.
78. The process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid).
79. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
80. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
81. Temporary living quarters.
82. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
83. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
84. The highest level or degree attainable.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
86. The sixth month of the civil year.
89. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
93. A public promotion of some product or service.