1. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
4. Resin of the kauri trees of N Zealand.
9. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
13. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Of or relating to or located near a hilum.
18. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
19. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
20. Of or relating to or containing balsam.
22. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
24. The money risked on a gamble.
25. Before noon.
26. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
27. Fill to satisfaction.
29. Used in some especially older classifications.
31. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
32. Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force, as on a wave.
34. Offering fun and gaiety.
35. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
36. The last (12th) month of the year.
38. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
41. The imitative representation of nature and human behavior in art and literature.
47. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
49. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
50. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
53. Singing jazz.
55. Perfume esp. with a censer.
57. The process of leaching.
58. True firs.
59. An electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals.
61. Liquid excretory product.
62. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
63. A three-tone Chadic language.
64. A room in which photographs are developed.
66. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
68. Excellent and delightful in all respects.
71. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
72. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
74. A state in midwestern United States.
75. The superior of a group of nuns.
80. An accountant certified by the state.
83. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
84. Port city on southeastern Honshu in central Japan.
87. In the process of being born or beginning.
92. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
93. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
95. A highwayman who robs on foot.
96. Having a dusty purplish pink color.
97. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
98. A branch of the Tai languages.
100. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
101. A notable achievement.
102. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
103. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
104. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
2. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
3. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
4. Of a yellowish brown color similar to olive drab n.
5. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
6. Roman misspelling for Odysseus.
7. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
8. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
9. (Irish) The sea personified.
10. The capital of Western Samoa.
11. The longest river of Asia.
12. A state in midwestern United States.
13. United States writer (born in Lebanon) (1883-1931).
14. American novelist (1909-1955).
15. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
21. Sink below the surface.
23. Short fiber that conducts toward the cell body of the neuron.
28. (informal) Of the highest quality.
30. Pass by, as of time.
33. A Mid-Atlantic state.
37. A city in Tamil Nadu on the Bay of Bengal.
39. (botany) Relating to a plant of the family Araceae.
40. Dog fennel.
42. A ship with a reinforced bow to break up ice and keep channels open for navigation.
43. Wildly disordered.
44. A nap in the early afternoon (especially in hot countries).
45. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
46. Disabled in the feet or legs.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. An atom having a valence of one.
52. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
54. A long hooded overcoat.
56. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
60. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
65. Provide with a new binding, as of books.
67. Having color or a certain color.
68. Of a yellowish brown color similar to olive drab n.
69. A Loloish language.
70. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
73. The Creator.
76. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
77. An edict of the Russian tsar.
78. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
79. The hole that an anchor rope passes through.
80. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
81. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
82. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
85. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
86. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
89. The content of cognition.
90. A student who studies excessively.
91. One-hundredth of a right angle.
94. An associate degree in applied science.
99. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.