1. One thousandth of a second.
5. A thief who grabs and runs.
13. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
17. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
18. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
19. A cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats.
20. An unwholesome atmosphere.
22. Of or relating to or obtained from milk (especially sour milk or whey).
23. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. English translator and Protestant martyr.
26. English monk and scholar (672-735).
28. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
31. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
32. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
37. (law) The seat for judges in a courtroom.
41. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
42. A composition that imitates somebody's style in a humorous way.
43. Administer an oil or ointment to.
44. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. The square of a body of any size of type.
46. 1/10 gram.
47. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
48. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
53. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
54. A measured portion of medicine taken at any one time.
57. A thin strip (wood or metal).
58. A fibrous amphibole.
61. In or of the present month.
62. (Judaism) A shawl with a ritually knotted fringe at each corner.
63. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
64. Open to or abounding in fresh air.
66. Affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way.
67. Term of address for a man.
69. A state in midwestern United States.
70. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
72. An informal conversation.
74. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
77. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
78. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
82. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
86. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
89. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
90. The large yellow root of a rutabaga plant used as food.
92. An informal term for a father.
93. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
95. A legal document issued by a court or judicial officer.
97. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
98. An informal term for a father.
99. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
100. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
101. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
1. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
2. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
3. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
4. A sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid.
5. The act of scanning.
6. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
7. State capital and largest city of Georgia.
8. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
9. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
10. A band around the crown of a hat just above the brim.
11. English essayist (1775-1834).
12. Someone who drives racing cars at high speeds.
13. City in central Iran.
14. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
15. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
16. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
21. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
27. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
30. Type genus of the Bramidae.
33. Green turtles.
34. Lac purified by heating and filtering.
35. In a straight-backed manner.
36. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
38. Having short a smooth or spirally ridged shell with thick usually toothed outer lip and toothed operculum.
39. Type genus of Cladoniaceae.
40. A surgical instrument that stops bleeding by clamping the blood vessel.
49. Standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west.
50. A town in central Belgium.
51. One of two pieces of armor plate hanging from the fauld to protect the upper thighs.
52. (Irish) The sea personified.
55. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
56. Continuing forever or indefinitely.
59. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
60. Struck with fear, dread, or consternation.
65. A light touch or stroke.
68. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
71. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
73. (formal) A person who announces important news.
75. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
76. A genus of Indriidae.
79. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
80. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
81. Crowd or pack to capacity.
83. Look with amazement.
84. A city in northern India.
85. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
87. The content of cognition.
88. Informal terms for a meal.
91. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
94. Conforming to truth.
96. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
97. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.