1. A master's degree in fine arts.
4. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
9. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
13. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
16. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
17. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
18. A professional cook.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
21. Verbal abuse.
22. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
23. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
24. Away from the mouth or oral region.
26. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
32. A boy or man.
33. A unit of illumination equal to 1 lumen per square centimeter.
36. Excessively fat.
38. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
43. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
47. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
48. A light-weight hat worn in tropical countries for protection from the sun.
50. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
53. Payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment.
54. An elementary particle with a negative charge and a half-life of 2 microsecond.
55. Old World nocturnal canine mammal closely related to the dog.
57. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
58. The spirit of evil in Zoroastrianism.
60. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
62. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
63. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
64. A master's degree in business.
65. Having had the bones removed.
68. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
70. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
73. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
75. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
78. Type genus of the Apidae.
80. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
83. Apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions.
85. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
89. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
90. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
91. A great rani.
93. A small cake leavened with yeast.
95. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
96. The twelfth month of the civil year.
97. Not at all or in no way.
99. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
100. A large quantity of written matter.
101. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
102. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Loose or flaccid body fat.
3. An organism especially a bacterium that requires air or free oxygen for life.
4. An appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savory food.
5. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
6. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
7. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
8. (botany) Especially of leaves.
9. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
10. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
11. A failure to maintain a higher state.
12. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
13. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
14. Common Indian weaverbird.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
25. Italian composer remembered for his operas (1792-1868).
27. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
28. A company of companions or supporters.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
34. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
35. Large inoffensive chiefly nocturnal ungulate of tropical America and southeast Asia having a heavy body and fleshy snout.
37. Loud confused noise from many sources.
39. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
40. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
41. Having lips or parts that resemble lips.
42. A bronchodilator (trade names Elixophyllin and Slo-Bid and Theobid) used to treat asthma and bronchitis and emphysema.
44. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
45. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
46. A state of equilibrium.
49. An aperture or hole opening into a bodily cavity.
51. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
52. Jordan's port.
56. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
59. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
61. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
66. The capital of Croatia.
67. The content of cognition.
69. English prelate and statesman.
70. An appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savory food.
71. One of three artisans of the gods.
72. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
74. Tropical American tree having wood like mahogany and sweet edible egg-shaped fruit.
75. Before noon.
76. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
77. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
79. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. Jordan's port.
84. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
86. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
87. A vigorous blow.
88. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
89. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
92. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
94. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
98. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.